CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

an awesome web-site

Old 06-01-2004, 12:41 AM   #1
shibbyherphuntr
an awesome web-site

hey guyz i got a awesome web site that u can view. its a auction web site for reptiles,amphibians,invertebrates,turtles,lizards, supplies,reptile food, and a whole lot more its http://www.reptibid.com you can also buy CORNS gallore !!!!!! they even sell poisones snakes !! it'n that awesome n-e-wayz, u all check it out and let me know if u like it or not??????? and also if anyone knows any web-sites like it please share them !!!!!!

Old 06-01-2004, 12:29 PM   #2
fateamber
I wish they had one of those for the UK

Old 06-01-2004, 02:47 PM   #3
Rachel
Fateamber, try reptilecrazy.co.uk and livefood.co.uk. They are both uk based and one of them (can't remember which) has a classifieds section

Old 06-01-2004, 05:52 PM   #4
fateamber
I think its livefood

I check a few classifieds, but we don't have anything quite like reptibid... SO many different reptiles, and a lot of them don't cost too much

Old 08-21-2004, 02:20 AM   #5
Derek_cornsnake
hey fate amber if u check on this again plz email me this is player789 plz i need to talk to u it is imp

Old 08-21-2004, 06:47 AM   #6
CornCrazy
I personally do not like ReptiBid. I "won" a bearded in a promo thing they had going with ReptiMax. It was a disaster! I received a box that had a little deli sandwich container in it...the ones where you barely have to squeeze them and they pop open. It, of course, had no beardie in it. The box had gotten squished a little and the beardie had escaped. Well, I finally got through to someone. They shipped out another beardie...without letting me know...luckily my daughter happened to be home that day. Anyway, it didn't matter...that box was empty as well. The sandwich container was open again! I was told that someone from FedEx had to be stealing the beardies...yeah right...

If they had been packaged correctly, the beardies never would have gotten out. So finally, I was told that my money would be refunded...but I've never seen it. I will give NO more of my business to them directly or indirectly! Both ReptiBid and ReptiMax are owned by Fluker farms...I do not buy any of their products now, either! They have been boycotted by me!

Here are some pictures of the container the beardie was shipped in:

Old 08-24-2004, 02:16 PM   #7
Tracee
Totally inadequate. Don't they care about the safety of their reptiles, never mind business? Stunned :|

Old 08-24-2004, 05:26 PM   #8
gardenmum
WOW Terri, that is about as unprofessional and uncaring as can be. Seems to me, though, they probably shipped NO reptiles out at all if there were none in the shipping box, how would it get out of the shipping box also???? It should at least have been loose in the box, dead or alive. Looks almost like they used that type of container on purpose to make it look like it escaped. Glad you put this on, I will avoid giving any business to all of the above myself. That is inexcusable!!!
Sorry to hear you had to go through that.

Old 08-24-2004, 05:39 PM   #9
Skye
I also try to boycott Fluker
SKye

Old 08-26-2004, 06:27 AM   #10
CornCrazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by gardenmum
WOW Terri, that is about as unprofessional and uncaring as can be. Seems to me, though, they probably shipped NO reptiles out at all if there were none in the shipping box, how would it get out of the shipping box also???? It should at least have been loose in the box, dead or alive. Looks almost like they used that type of container on purpose to make it look like it escaped. Glad you put this on, I will avoid giving any business to all of the above myself. That is inexcusable!!!
Sorry to hear you had to go through that.
Yep...it was totally inexcusable in my book! As for the beardie getting out, the box had half inch x 3 inch holes all down two sides of it. A small beardie could have gotten out...if there was one in it in the first place.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google