CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

pic reguest(corn snake collections)

Old 06-03-2004, 11:33 PM   #1
Jason B.
pic reguest(corn snake collections)

Does anyone have a snake room or racks ect. that they could post pics of? Of course the animals themself are more inportant, but I still love to look at racks and rooms filled with snakes.I have always enjoyed a trip to a pro. breeders facility or going over to see another hobbiests collection and the way they have thier large collections set up.
Thanks, Jason B.

Old 06-04-2004, 05:27 PM   #2
MegF.
I think if you go on the search, you will find a bunch of threads that have pictures of rack systems, including Rich's awesome conglomeration. I think if you typed in "rack system" you would get more pictures than you know what to do with!

Old 06-04-2004, 10:02 PM   #3
dovetailthis
I guess I'll take the initiative.

I buit this rack for hatchlings and juvies. I made an error in the calculations and wound up with more small boxeas than large boxes but I guess that is all part of it. My rack holds 8 16 quart boxes and 19 4qt. boxes. In a few months I am going to make a rack for adults.

Don't everyone go and paint your bedroom walls orange at once now! We don't want to drive the price of orange paint up.

Old 06-04-2004, 10:27 PM   #4
MegF.
I only have two so far, so here's my setup.

Old 06-04-2004, 11:35 PM   #5
Kevin S.
my humble homemade habitat

Taken a while back when it was still pretty new. Nothing too fancy, but it's a lot more functional than the 5 aquariums I used to use.

Oops, tried to post once and the pic was too big. I'm too tired to resize right now, so if you really want to see it, this link should work: http://www.theboaforum.com/forumpics/P1010033.JPG

Old 06-04-2004, 11:48 PM   #6
Jason B.
To Meg F.
Thanks for the responce, but most of those threads are on the subject of biulding racks. I was more intrested in getting people to show of thier collections. Wether that be one rack or an entire room devoted to snakes or even one wall in thier laundry room with racks of snakes ( seen that one a couple of times) .

Jason B.

Old 06-05-2004, 12:08 AM   #7
MegF.
Sorry about that! Think of mine as a beginning of a future rack Did you ever find the picture that Rich Z. posted of his rack (room) system? It's pretty amazing.

Old 06-05-2004, 12:17 AM   #8
Jason B.
Meg, If your are refering to richs' egg incubation racks yes I have seen that one. but I'm sure his collection is far greater then that. But it was cool to look at . I wish he would post more pics of his facillity.
Also, I hope I didn't offend.I enjoy any and all responces to any of my posts.
Jason B.

Old 06-05-2004, 12:52 AM   #9
MegF.
Nope. No offense taken. I don't get upset too easily....

Old 06-06-2004, 12:15 PM   #10
Ronda
Here are a couple pictures of my snake room that I took in 2002 when the hatchling racks were full. It pretty much looks the same now, except the hatchling racks are empty and there is a large enclosure for a pair of dwarf monitors that my husband just had to have!

The shoe- and sweater-box racks were custom made by Habitat Systems and the larger cages are from Boaphile. More large Boaphile cages are on their way this year!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google