CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

So who has the "Silverleaf" Kisatchies?

Old 02-17-2013, 10:13 PM   #1
DMong
So who has the "Silverleaf" Kisatchies?

That originated from authentic east Texas slowinskii's that K.J. Lodrigue acquired and produced hets from in 2007, and then back to het daughters in 2009?

I have seen a photo of one homozygous clutch of Silverleafs that K.J. produced, and I have a friend that has several possible hets from the same line. But where are the few visuals that were produced thus far? I know Graham Criglow kept some and sold out of visuals in 2012 by looking at his last years 2012 price list, and he doesn't even have them listed on his personal site as of now either. I think Graham may have gotten out of quite a few things he worked with earlier.

Anyway, just wondering where they are and how they are doing.

Would love to see some pics of any who happen to have them.

cheers, ~Doug

Old 02-18-2013, 12:21 AM   #2
Stephan Grundy
I'd be interested to know and see more pics too - Doug posted a couple of pictures on the Reptile UK forum, and they looked very striking indeed!

Old 02-18-2013, 05:06 AM   #3
chris68
I thought Graham still did http://scexotics.com/ but he hasn't been around much to say yay or nay on the matter

Old 02-18-2013, 05:39 AM   #4
Nanci
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMong View Post
I think Graham may have gotten out of quite a few things he worked with earlier.
cheers, ~Doug
That's because Graham has gotten really into some other types of snakes, that were quite expensive, and since you can't have them all, and funds needed to be raised, he parted with some projects the rest of us would die for.

Old 02-18-2013, 09:15 AM   #5
DMong
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris68 View Post
I thought Graham still did http://scexotics.com/ but he hasn't been around much to say yay or nay on the matter
Ahhh, that's what I get for looking in Graham's "cornsnake" section instead of his "ratsnake" section, Chris.

...thanks bud!

~Doug

Old 02-18-2013, 09:21 AM   #6
DMong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
That's because Graham has gotten really into some other types of snakes, that were quite expensive, and since you can't have them all, and funds needed to be raised, he parted with some projects the rest of us would die for.

Yeah, another buddy of mine that's real good friends with Graham told me about some of his more recent endeavors. I guess I should have looked into the good ol' "ratsnake" section there. I could have sworn they were not there a while back,.... but I guess not. Pretty dumb how I overlooked that.

~Doug

Old 02-18-2013, 09:50 AM   #7
StrangeCargo
Hey Guys--- It's Graham. Sorry, I haven't been on CS.com in a while. Just taking a break. A friend sent me a message about this thread.

We did downsize on a bunch of stuff to make room for expanding current projects but we DO still breed the Silverleaf Kistachie's.

2012 sold out and from the looks of it, all the 2013 animals may be spoken for. We'll have to see- you know how that goes- plus I really need to hold a couple back for myself.

This will be our second season producing them.

Attached are pics of a NEWBORN Kistachie vs. NEWBORN Silverleaf Kistachie. They get better and better with age.

Hope this helps clear up any confusion. Again, sorry I've been MIA so long- just sometimes you need a break from the forum drama... plus I'd honestly rather be working with my animals in the snake buildings.

Happy Herpin'
Graham

Old 02-18-2013, 10:28 AM   #8
Nanci
Drama? What drama??

Old 02-18-2013, 10:31 AM   #9
StrangeCargo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
Drama? What drama??
LOL Nanci! CS can be like a Soap Opera. I have some great friends on here-so I'll try to spend more time on the forums.

Old 02-18-2013, 11:04 AM   #10
MotleyMedusa7
the head pattern on the light one is cool

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google