CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

Pooping mouse tail?

Old 07-05-2013, 02:05 AM   #1
Clepsydre
Pooping mouse tail?

Hi,
My snake ate its first hopper last sunday. Near my snake last regular poop (i know its poop) was a mouse tail. I don't know if the tail was actually part of the poop or maybe a regurgitation next to the poop. The wail was in white and gooey stuff.

I spot clean my viv every two days but i might have missed it from wednesday, so i'm not exactly sure about the time she pooped/regurged the tail.

So is it possible he pooped a full mouse tail or is it a regurge?

Thanks guy!

Old 07-05-2013, 06:32 PM   #2
obboi34
pic would be helpful, but the tail may have come out relatively intact somehow.

Old 07-05-2013, 09:36 PM   #3
AliCat37
Did you hold the mouse by the tail when feeding? It could have just been degloved and just happened to have been next to poop.

Old 07-06-2013, 12:48 AM   #4
Clepsydre
I sadly didnt think to take pictures. I did smell it thought and it didnt smell like the regurge i have had with my other corn a few months ago.

For the feeding i do carry the mouses by the tail. But i didnt come off during feeding. do you think it might have come off later and she regurged just the tail?
Should i treat it like a regurge?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google