CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Sad day

Old 08-13-2004, 06:06 PM   #1
Krenna
Sad day

I had a rough green for a couple of months now and it passed away today. Funny how I would never would have thought a reptile could capture my heart like this little guy did, the death acturally made me cry.

I bleached everything in the viv. So I can use the tank for later on.

I am still trying to figure out what could have been the cause. but with so many vairables I am still trying to think it out.

Anyways just needed to vent.

Old 08-15-2004, 09:39 PM   #2
SlitherHither
Sorry to hear about your loss...I just recently had a BP to die on me like Tuesday, and I spent ALL NIGHT crying over her...She was actually having to be force fed...I kinda knew the day might have come where she would die, but I'd hoped I would have been able to nurse her back to health...Her name was Diamond...She was MY treasure...R.I.P. Diamond

Old 08-17-2004, 09:45 PM   #3
hurricanecorn
weird how people can have such feelings for an animal that can't, Im not dissin anyone here its a compliment, it shows the true character of a person who cares so much as to cry for somthing that cannot understand. I bet The people who know you are very privilaged.

RR

Old 08-24-2004, 05:08 PM   #4
MegF.
Sorry to hear about that Krenna. I know all your critters mean a lot to you.

Old 08-24-2004, 05:41 PM   #5
Skye
so sorry Krenna,
Skye

Old 08-24-2004, 07:53 PM   #6
DAND
Krenna,

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. It always makes it harder when you can't put your finger on the reason why.

Old 08-25-2004, 02:32 AM   #7
Bekah
Krenna,
You have my sympathies...our pets are often more than just that - they are our friends as well and it's always sad to lose a friend.

Old 08-25-2004, 06:54 AM   #8
Missy
so sorry krenna to hear this. its very hard when you do not know the cause, as some of you know, i lost my ultimate darling, missy last month, i cried for her for about 4 days.
my sympathies go out to you, my friend, i know how hard it can be. every now and then i will still think of what we could have done better, but you cant deny the aveitable. :-)

Old 09-01-2004, 12:01 AM   #9
Krenna
I wanted to say thanks guys I really appreciate it.

Old 09-01-2004, 12:54 AM   #10
Linda
So sorry

Dear Krenna,
I am new to the list but had been reading alot of posts which included quite a few of yours. I am so sorry about your losing your companion. It is so hard to accept that our animal companions live such short lives.

May I ask what type of snake is a rough green? I am new to snakes and
just have one corn now with 5 coming in two weeks.

I will be thinking of you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google