CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

OK...One Last Time...What's THIS?!?!?!

Old 08-17-2004, 08:38 PM   #1
Bekah
Question OK...One Last Time...What's THIS?!?!?!

Ok...I had it all figured out, or at least I thought I did. My user CP recently started showing where I was getting "Reputation" from. My question is as follows:

#1 - Why are some "Last Reputation Received" Green while others are dark?!?!

#2 - Doesn't anyone leave comments, and if so are they viewable. All the "Reps" I leave I also put comments in. (It would be nice to see what is said about oneself...even if it is negative)

#3 - How come every post I have subscribed to says my reputation is "Even on this post".

I know this is kinda trite stuff, guys...but I'd really like to know how to take full advantage of what this site is offering as well as return the favor to those deserving.

Thanks for anyone who can impart any knowledge on this topic!

Old 08-18-2004, 12:22 AM   #2
CAV
Good Qs

As much as I'd like to answer your questons, the truth is I've been asking the same things. I'll also add:

When does the rep # change?

Old 08-18-2004, 02:34 AM   #3
Rich Z
Beats me what this does. If it bothers people, I can just disable it. I've looked at all the options in the admin section, but it doesn't seem to do what the options say it should do. Maybe this is just too new in this new version and doesn't have all the bugs worked out of it yet.

Old 08-18-2004, 02:52 AM   #4
produs
Hey Any One On Here I Need Some Help?

Old 08-18-2004, 08:56 AM   #5
Cindy
Hi Produs,
Give us some clues and we will try and help! what's your question and if it is on a specific subject this may not be the thread to post it under, but fire away and we will point you in the right direction.

Old 08-18-2004, 08:58 AM   #6
CAV
Rich,

I personally don't think it is a problem. I'm just curious more than anything.

Old 08-18-2004, 09:05 AM   #7
Cindy
He's taken our brownie points away!!!!!
LOL x

Old 08-18-2004, 04:21 PM   #8
Bekah
ROFL!

I wouldn't disable it just yet Rich! I too am curious to see how this all works. And I don't want my brownie points taken away either!!! LOL!

Old 08-18-2004, 10:02 PM   #9
Susan
Since I noticed it about 2 weeks ago, I've been checking my User CP every time I visit to see if anything new has happened to my rep. I can see the last two reps made, 1 even has a comment (Thanks!), but haven't been able to figure out if there is any way to view previous ones (just curious). But checked today to find the numbers gone from the posts (everything still there under my User CP) and feel a bit disappointed. I came across this thread and have to put my $.02 in...I like the rep idea (could help someone decide which advice to take if they conflict), would even like to see any negative comments under my User CP because I feel healthy criticism can be beneficial. Like I said, just my $.02.

Old 08-19-2004, 06:41 PM   #10
Skye
I see the rep points are back!
If anyone works out how they work, we are all keen to hear!
Skye

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google