CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Kinda curious to see how many people here live in Pennslyvania???

Old 08-23-2004, 07:18 PM   #1
drizzt_19
Kinda curious to see how many people here live in Pennslyvania???

I've noticed that there seems to be more people on this forum living in PA, since I last asked this question(about a yr and half ago)...

I live in waynesboro,pa about 20 miles from the maryland border...Anyone else care to share???

Old 08-23-2004, 07:49 PM   #2
Traci1
I do, I do!!!

I live near Reading

Old 08-23-2004, 07:54 PM   #3
Sparda
I live in PA, about 45 minutes from Pittsburgh.

Old 08-25-2004, 02:36 AM   #4
Bekah
Talking Another Pennsy!

PA person here too! I'm in Lower Bucks County (Levittown)...close to both Philadelphia and Trenton, NJ. So far I've only found one other PA person close by to where I live.

Old 08-25-2004, 08:16 AM   #5
brownie55
Just a little south of PA....

I am down in Maryland, with several others on the forum, though I don't hear much from them anymore. You Pennsylvanians going to the M.A.R.S. show in September?

Old 08-25-2004, 09:45 AM   #6
Traci1
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownie55
You Pennsyvanians going to the M.A.R.S. show in September?
I sure am, I will be picking up a Nosy Be chameleon there as well as checking out the show.

Old 08-25-2004, 02:07 PM   #7
brownie55
That's great. I had to look up a Nosy Be, wow, I never knew how many species of chameleons there were. Handsome animals.

It would be great if all the forum members could meet and show off new additions and put faces to names. Anybody game? Maybe we won't have a hurricane, knock wood.

Old 08-26-2004, 11:53 AM   #8
Sabbas
just a bit more South

I'm down in Annandale, VA - but I drive up to Princeton, NJ to visit my gf up at grad school on the weekends. I know/work with some of the speakers for the M.A.R.S. show as well so I'll probably be there.

Old 08-26-2004, 03:45 PM   #9
leia
I live like 10 minutes from Bekah, also Bucks County PA.
The borogh of my town (Newtown) was used for the downtown shots of the movie Signs (though I haven't seen it)

Old 08-26-2004, 11:40 PM   #10
Bekah
Talking There's My PA Pal!

Hey leia! Whatcha' been up too? Gotta fill me in on how things are going at college when you get a chance!

LOL...you HAVE to see Signs...most of it was filmed REALLY close to us. Apparently, the cornfield scenes where filmed at Shadybrook farm...that's right next to where my grandmother used to live and where my mom grew up! It's really weird, cause the movie doesn't depict our area that correctly...they make it look like we're living in the middle of Hickville, USA! Hmmm...maybe we are and I just never noticed it (lol!).

Talk to all you PA (and close to PA) people later!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google