CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > All "Others" Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

All "Others" Photo Gallery It was suggested to me that a photo gallery for the other critters and interests might be useful to the membership. So here you go, Walt. :)

Scorpions

Old 04-29-2016, 11:09 PM   #1
Dennis Cada
Scorpions

Can someone tell me if there is a forum for scorpions similar to this one for corn snakes? I actually found a scorpion at my work and brought it home a year and a half ago. Last I checked it was still alive but it is the most BORING pet I've had in my life! All it does is hide in a piece of driftwood I have in the terrarium. 2-3 times a month I'll look through the driftwood to find it and poke it with a long twist tie to see it run a bit. That is the only time I see it. It would be kind of fun to see it move around the terrarium once in a while and do pictures of it. I refer to it as "it" because I have no idea if it is male or female. I must be doing something right though for it to be alive a year and a half later though! :-)

Old 04-29-2016, 11:56 PM   #2
daddio207
I don't know if there is a scorpion forum just like I didn't know there was scorpions in Canada !!!!!
Even Canada has cooler reptiles than Maine !

Old 04-30-2016, 01:09 AM   #3
axis1
What the heck do scorpions eat? (Just wondering what you feed them).

Old 04-30-2016, 01:12 AM   #4
axis1
http://arachnoboards.com/forums/scorpions.4/

Go figure. (Google is the s***!)

Old 04-30-2016, 04:48 AM   #5
Dennis Cada
I tried www.scorpions.com but it didn't exist. The arachnoboards site looks good. It's 4:45 AM here now so I will sign up when I am awake.
I feed mine small live crickets from PetSmart. They have to be live.
It came from California, I don't think there are any native to Canada.
It is illegal to sell scorpions here but not illegal to own them. I think they can be bought in Toronto.

Old 04-30-2016, 08:23 AM   #6
axis1
I just got done surfing that site for arachno-freaks. There's a link in there for insects. Can't believe people own cockroaches! But then again, I have friends and family who won't visit cause I own snakes. Can ya imagine?

Old 04-30-2016, 10:26 PM   #7
daddio207
When you posted I googled it and was surprised to find this info ...

http://people.uleth.ca/~dan.johnson/...corpion_dj.pdf

Old 05-01-2016, 11:16 AM   #8
JesseTrash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 05-01-2016, 11:16 AM   #9
JesseTrash
Mines currently walking around right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google