CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

New Here

Old 10-16-2019, 08:07 PM   #1
Averysmom
New Here

Hi I’m Jessica. I adopted a 4 year old corn snake about a month ago. And it’s safe to say I’m obsessed with him. I never knew how much I loved snakes until a few months ago when I saw what I believe was a garter snake slithering on my driveway. I was so amazed with his movement and how beautiful he was I started to research owning a pet snake. Then I came along a Kijiji ad where a guy said he had a snake living in a plastic container and didn’t have time for it. I knew I needed to give it a proper home and get it out of that container. So I found a woman on Kijiji selling snake accessories and she educated me on everything I needed and how to properly care for him. I’m grateful I found her cuz I learned a lot from her and feel confident owning a snake. I named my corn Avery. I have him in a beautiful set up in my living room. I believe he is a ghost corn snake, from comparing him to pictures of other ghost corns. He’s brought a lot of joy to my life in the short time I’ve had him. I could watch him slither around all day. When I’m having a bad day I sit with him and it’s calming. Anyways, I wanted to find a community that shares in my interest of these beautiful creatures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 10-16-2019, 08:50 PM   #2
Frank Pinello

You're at the right place. Lots of experience and knowledge in this group.
Any question is a good one so if you have one just ask and you should get some good answers.
Enjoy!

Old 10-16-2019, 08:55 PM   #3
Averysmom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Pinello View Post

You're at the right place. Lots of experience and knowledge in this group.

Any question is a good one so if you have one just ask and you should get some good answers.

Enjoy!

Thank you Frank!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google