CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

Size of the corns

Old 03-03-2005, 08:53 PM   #1
bigpops22
Size of the corns

Hey, I am jsut wondering if my corns are growing at a good rate, or fast or slow rate. They are about 6 and a bit months old and they seem to be jsut under a foot long. Is this a good size or not? Thanx in advance!

-Adam

Old 03-04-2005, 04:13 AM   #2
princess
All snakes grow at their own rate and it is in part dependant on how much/often you feed them. Don't be in a rush to grow your snake to full size in a hurry. I have one 6 monther who is only about 30 cms long or perhaps 35 at most but another that would easily be 45-50 cms and double the weight. As long as your snake is eating and pooping well you needn't worry too much but tell us more about it and we'll see if we can advise you further. Cheers, Adèle

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google