CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

constipaton?

Old 08-20-2005, 10:27 AM   #1
cornscorpfrog
Exclamation constipaton?

I bought my new cornsnake just under 3 weeks ago he is 4 years old and 61" long I have fed him twice since I got him but he has not pooped, I am worried that he is constipated. Can anyone tell me how I could tell if he is constipated and what to do if he is? Or is there any thing else that could be wrong with him?

Old 08-20-2005, 11:47 AM   #2
colinmcc
Are you certain he hasn't pooped ?

Nothing in three weeks does sound a bit odd. It's not buried in the substrate, or under a hide or something ?

Old 08-20-2005, 12:25 PM   #3
cornscorpfrog
Thumbs down definitly NO poop

I just checked every were in his viv just to make sure and there is no poop under anything and there is none buried. I have no idear what to do.

Old 08-20-2005, 11:18 PM   #4
MegF.
I sometimes think there's nothing in there, and then I do my monthly total cleaning. You'd be surprised at how easy it is to loose it in something like aspen, especially if they're eating pinkies. There's very little poop. Unless he's looking super bloated at the tail end, I think he's pooping, you're just not finding it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google