CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

how

Old 09-29-2005, 08:57 AM   #1
corns are cool
how

how long can a corn snake go off food becuse my local store is closed
and i have to traval to find a new store

thankx corns are cool

Old 09-29-2005, 02:26 PM   #2
Dminor9
Corn Snakes can go for a lot longer than you would think without food. When they are in breeding mode, they often go for months without food. If your snake is healthy, you should have no problems having to find a new place to find feeders before you feed your snake again. Several weeks should not be a problem. Good Luck !

Old 09-29-2005, 02:51 PM   #3
TrpnBils
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dminor9
Corn Snakes can go for a lot longer than you would think without food. When they are in breeding mode, they often go for months without food. If your snake is healthy, you should have no problems having to find a new place to find feeders before you feed your snake again. Several weeks should not be a problem. Good Luck !
^^^ although they can go that long, I wouldn't wait for a couple of weeks to find somewhere else to get mice. sooner can't hurt

Old 09-29-2005, 03:09 PM   #4
cornsnakekid92
yea, i would try to feed him withen 2 weeks of when he should be

Old 09-30-2005, 05:40 AM   #5
nuttybulldog
my corn went 9 weeks without food during the breeding season and didnt seem to be to bothered by it. saying that though i would have to agree with every1 else in saying dont leave it any longer than 2 weeks.

have you tried ordering frozen mice online? this way u dont have to find a new shop as it will be delivered to your front door for you.

Old 10-02-2005, 08:59 AM   #6
corns are cool
have you got an english web site i can use thankx

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google