• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Neon Bubblegum

carol

Down with the sickness
This guy shed recently and looks great. Unfortunatley he just will not sit still for a photo shoot. If he doesn't bite me and leap out of his bin, it's a good day. He will never curl up for a "purdy" shot. I may just try and take some feeding shots next time and see how that goes.

Attachments

• pinksnow.JPG
    pinksnow.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 277
  • pinksnowa.JPG
    pinksnowa.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 489
That's an impressive snake Carol! I doesn't look right to me, like it's been painted almost! But still, very interesting!!

Tracee said:
That's an impressive snake Carol! I doesn't look right to me, like it's been painted almost! But still, very interesting!!

Ya, it looks even more unreal in person. I had someone say they would swear it was a "kool aid" job, but they couldn't figure out how I would have gotten the blotches so different from the background.

Thanks everyone!

carol said:
Ya, it looks even more unreal in person. I had someone say they would swear it was a "kool aid" job, but they couldn't figure out how I would have gotten the blotches so different from the background.

Thanks everyone!
Indeed! If we didn't know better, we'd cry "Photoshop!"

Hopefully he'll calm down with age and you'll get some prettier photos. I can't take my eyes off those!

Gorgeous! I have always considered that snake to be the most beautiful snake I've ever seen! :)
(ps is he one of stephen's babies?)

These come from an amazing pet store find crossed with a high pink snow from the Lazy Slither Ranch. :cheers:

scalesnthings said:
Is that Bubblegum or Pinky? Or is he not old enough to breed this season..? I definatly want one of his kids!

Laine

I didn't breed him this season, although I am kind of kicking myself since he probably could have done the job. I suspect this guy is a nephew or grandson of Bubblegum.

They just keep getting better!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Picasso himself couldn't have painted it any better....... :bang:
That's just blown me away........ :crazy02: :crazy02: :crazy02:

that is the most beautiful snake i have ever seen im totally shocked at its beauty.

please please keep more pics comin PLEASE!!!!!!

Back