CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

How to post a picture ??

Old 04-17-2006, 08:59 PM   #1
Stephen29
How to post a picture ??

Can anyone out there give me some basic instructions on how to post a picture on the corn snake forum ? I tried to do a search on this before hand, but could not find any previous posts on the subject.

I already have some pictures on the computer, but I don't know the steps of getting it from the computer to the cornsnake forum.

Any help would be greately appreciated.

Thanks, Stephen

Old 04-18-2006, 10:43 PM   #2
TrpnBils
down at the bottom of the "post a message" window you'll see a button that says Manage Attachments. Click that, then browse your computer to put your picture in there. If the picture is too big you'll have to resize it in Photoshop or something like that.

The other way is to load them onto www.photobucket.com - they'll give you 3 links to use under the picture. One of them will be [IMG}picture name{/IMG] and you just post that into the thread.

Old 04-19-2006, 08:40 PM   #3
Stephen29
Thanks Jeff,

I'll try that.

Old 05-18-2006, 06:16 AM   #4
gnarhimself
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrpnBils
down at the bottom of the "post a message" window you'll see a button that says Manage Attachments. Click that, then browse your computer to put your picture in there. If the picture is too big you'll have to resize it in Photoshop or something like that.

The other way is to load them onto www.photobucket.com - they'll give you 3 links to use under the picture. One of them will be [IMG}picture name{/IMG] and you just post that into the thread.
I also use the PHOTOBUCKET option...Works like a charm!!

Old 05-27-2006, 02:39 PM   #5
mvervest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen29
Thanks Jeff,

I'll try that.
If you want to resize your pictures , download Irfanview (for free) and you can resize/resample them to 800x600 and save them as save as ... , to put them on the forum in an accepted format .

Old 06-06-2006, 10:12 PM   #6
Stephen29
Question Photo bucket question

I finally figured out how to get my photos ,on photo bucket and re size them.

Now, HOW DO I get the photo from photo bucket TO the cornsnake forum. I quess im missing a step somewhere !?

Thanks, Stephen

Old 06-13-2006, 07:58 PM   #7
Stephen29
Question photo bucket guestion

Does anyone know the answer to this ???

Stephen

Old 06-13-2006, 08:07 PM   #8
gwb8568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen29
I finally figured out how to get my photos ,on photo bucket and re size them.

Now, HOW DO I get the photo from photo bucket TO the cornsnake forum. I quess im missing a step somewhere !?

Thanks, Stephen
Double click on the image link [IMG] below your picture to highlight it, right click, copy and then paste to the body of your message. Always check "Preview Post" before submitting it to make sure everything will come out the way you want.

Old 06-13-2006, 08:42 PM   #9
CaptBogart
Actually, you want to choose the "Go Advanced" button. Now, after you copied the URL from Photobucket, click on the icon with the little mountain on it. A box will pop up where you paste the link into, paste it, click ok, and it will appear in the message body if done correctly. Good luck....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google