• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Born To Be Wiiiiilleedd!!!!!!!!

Jay@PJCReptiles

"Quality Before Quantity"
Here is a couple pics that PJ and I got of "Zuni", one of her Beardies, posed on his chopper. Let's see some pics of your animals posed in some different situations. Hope this turns into a really good thread. Thanks for joining in.
Jay & PJ :cool:

Attachments

• Zuni_hoggin.jpg
    Zuni_hoggin.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 127
  • Zuni_hoggin1.jpg
    Zuni_hoggin1.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 127
  • Zuni_hoggin2.jpg
    Zuni_hoggin2.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 125
That has got to be one of the funniest things I have seen all week! Excellent pics. Now Ill have to get creative if the animals cooperate.

Lol, great photos. I've attached a pic of my cat in an unfortunate incident with the washing line...:grin01:

Attachments

• DSCN0208.JPG
    DSCN0208.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 112
LOL! Oh that is so cute. Beardies are just so entertaining. Thanks for the early-morning laugh :cool:

That is a great pic of your beardie. :)
PJCReptiles said:
... Let's see some pics of your animals posed in some different situations. Hope this turns into a really good thread. Thanks for joining in.
Jay & PJ :cool:
Not sure if this is really what your looking for, but here is Kiya, smiling big for the camera. I laughed for about 5-10 minutes after taking this pic, and it still makes me chuckle.

Attachments

• 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 107
LOL excellent picture :p

Heres our funky eyed devil dog/fox

And the fat cat with a fat rat :)

Attachments

• DSCI0004copy.jpg
    DSCI0004copy.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 85
  • DSCI0005copy.jpg
    DSCI0005copy.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 85
  • DSCI0005copy.jpg
    DSCI0005copy.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 84
:roflmao: Keep um comin'!! Love to see how crazy us snake fokes really are. Funny how we posts pics of our animals but non of the real kids. Tula lives with the devil dog and a cat that wont eat a rat cleaning its belly.... :crazy02: gotta love it. I love my boids! I love Tula too...its all good. Of course we can wait on a play date for the snakes. Zander is only a yr old like Zoe, but can you imagine the pretty babies they all would make together.......WOW. Ok I have to get Nellie out for Tula... :grin01:
Smiles
PJ & Jay :wavey:

PJCReptiles said:
:roflmao: Keep um comin'!! Love to see how crazy us snake fokes really are. Funny how we posts pics of our animals but non of the real kids. Tula lives with the devil dog and a cat that wont eat a rat cleaning its belly.... :crazy02: gotta love it. I love my boids! I love Tula too...its all good. Of course we can wait on a play date for the snakes. Zander is only a yr old like Zoe, but can you imagine the pretty babies they all would make together.......WOW. Ok I have to get Nellie out for Tula... :grin01:
Smiles
PJ & Jay :wavey:

LMAO I swear the dog will be snake food if she doesnt stop being such a spaz!!

Zander and Rose up a tree... dum dee da! LOL I need to stop with this boa madness!!

Is that cat seriously just sitting there permitting that rat to just sit there next to it? That's crazy!

Here are my wierd pics.

Chadeaux (shadow) my italian greyhound being paranoid with evil devil eyes:

ChadeauxFORCS.jpg

Obi my crosseyed pastel tortoiseshell kitty just chillaxin on mom's bed:

ObiFORCS.jpg

Ozzy loves me
Sharon hits the bottle
And Ruby is a sex bomb

Attachments

• 100_9564.JPG
    100_9564.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 100_9800.JPG
    100_9800.JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 41
  • hubba hubba.jpg
    hubba hubba.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 40
:grin01: Little miss Ruby was a good sport about it. I was kinda expecting her to retaliate by going to the bathroom in the house (she's spiteful that way) but she didn't.

Mary beth I snorted my coffee down my nose now! I remember the dog-lingerie shots from before, but now I'll have to retract my 'snakes have no emotions' stance!

Back