CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

Poop problem

Old 11-22-2007, 08:58 AM   #1
lil bear
Unhappy Poop problem

Hello All,

I'm a bit worried about my corn. He usually does one or two small poos a couple of days after feeding, but this week has been different.

I fed him Saturday night, he pooped Tuesday, so I changed his bedding, but when I got home wednesday, he'd pooped again, so I changed his bedding again. I woke up this morning, and he's done a couple of poos again!

It doesn't seem too runny, or a huge amount. But it's not like him (I've had him a year).

Has anyone else had this problem? And do you think it's anything to worry about?

Thank you,
Lil Bear.
-x-

Old 11-22-2007, 09:27 AM   #2
mele2511
I wouldent worry too much. As long as it is comming out of the correct end it is healthy. Just keep an eye on the poop that comes out and make sure it does not start to look funny.

Old 11-24-2007, 10:02 AM   #3
beaniebopps
It is a bit weird because you've had him for a year and not noticed this. But I agree its nothing to worry about at all. It might have been the particular item you fed him that set it off, or anything really. If the poops healthy looking its all good.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google