CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Want an edit button and other perks? Become a contributing member! Click here.

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > UniqueSnakes FC
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

UniqueSnakes FC Finally our own special place for you guys to see what we own and will produce in the upcoming years. We especialize in high end morphs so come check us out.

To all the "Gamers" out there!!!

Old 01-12-2009, 03:45 PM   #11
The_Thunderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzt80 View Post
I prefer RPG/Strategy type games as well (tough to find the time to play more than anything), so am looking forward to picking up Chrono Trigger as I'd never heard of it before AND, I think my DS feels lonely.
D80
Well, BEFORE you go out and buy Chrono Trigger... you need to realize it is a very DATED old-school RPG. VERY old school. My particular interest in this one is that the music is classic and I just happen to love it. LOL. I finished it before on the SNES and actually had 3 copies... one to play and two to hold on to (along with MINT strategy guides). However, I sold them when we moved here (to AZ). The mint ones went for over $150 each back then.

I HOPE you enjoy it... but just remember that it is very OLD SCHOOL. LOL. I don't want you to be disappointed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimpsnakelvr View Post
you would be interested in fallout 3, fable 2, and oblivion
Yeah, I've heard about those... and was TEMPTED to buy the X-Box 360 for Fable 2... but decided to get a couple of corns! LOL. I've heard "hit-and-miss" about Fallout 3.

Now, if a REAL "Baldur's Gate" type game came out... I'd definitely be in the market! LOL.

Old 01-12-2009, 04:07 PM   #12
Drizzt80
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Thunderer View Post
Well, BEFORE you go out and buy Chrono Trigger... you need to realize it is a very DATED old-school RPG. VERY old school.

I HOPE you enjoy it... but just remember that it is very OLD SCHOOL. LOL. I don't want you to be disappointed.
You do realize that I'm only 3 years younger than you . . . right?!

D80

Old 01-12-2009, 07:51 PM   #13
UniqueSnakes
[quote=blueapplepaste;762374]Very cool! I want a PS3, but there hasn't been that game that finally pushes me to take the plunge. And with blu-ray players dropping in prices, that's not such a good reason. Hopefully they'll drop in price, though

blue-ray movie are the bomb@!!!!!!!!

Old 01-12-2009, 07:52 PM   #14
UniqueSnakes
Oh, and huge congrats on dominating the rankings!![/quote]

Thanxs!!!!! I am trying my best to represent the cornsnake community

Old 01-12-2009, 09:17 PM   #15
ZoologyGirl
i still want fable 2...but i don't want to buy it. I told my brother to borrow it to me when he's finished but he hasn't given it to me yet.

Old 01-13-2009, 12:33 AM   #16
Putty
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoologyGirl View Post
i still want fable 2...but i don't want to buy it. I told my brother to borrow it to me when he's finished but he hasn't given it to me yet.
Beat it the day after it came out. Extreme lack of story and core elements that would/could have made a nice game. The features were nice, online ''play'' was somewhat entertaining if you like sharing a camera view with someone halfway across the world.

Tbh, from a Fable 1 point of view, it needed more work. But I still had fun playing it and enjoyed the whole economy system with buying shops and houses and ''flipping'' them.

On another note, I've owned a 360 for a while, played too many games and I've got way too many worthless opinions. At the moment I'm having my soul sucked in by World of Warcraft and Left 4 Dead. Both of which I find amusing, obviously.

Also - I suck big time at MC vs DC, like...horribad.

Old 01-13-2009, 12:58 AM   #17
asymons
I'm another recovering World of Warcraft addict... *sigh* x)

Old 01-13-2009, 01:00 AM   #18
Putty
Yeah...about that....I've quit the game about three times lol.

Old 01-13-2009, 01:06 AM   #19
ButtersCorns4life
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimpsnakelvr View Post
you would be interested in fallout 3, fable 2, and oblivion
I game A LOT and I think that Fallout3 and Oblivion are almost exactly the same, besides the plot, but the actions, taking of items, and basic gameplay are all 95% the same. Both are really good games, but I Would suggest getting Fallout 3 instead of Oblivion. Thats my opinion on that.

Now to the real question... I mostly play Call of Duty 4 or 5. Halo 3 is all right. When I spend time with friends, we usually play World of Warcraft. Yup, best RPG game on the Web. Costs a bit of money, and a LOT of Ram, but its SOOO worth it.

Old 01-13-2009, 01:08 AM   #20
Putty
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButtersCorns4life View Post
Costs a bit of money, and a LOT of Ram, but its SOOO worth it.
Why so much ram?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google