CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Want an edit button and other perks? Become a contributing member! Click here.

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

Shedding Question

Old 03-09-2009, 08:37 AM   #1
CrousesCorns
Question Shedding Question

I have a 3 year old ghost female that has shed twice in two weeks. What makes them shed that fast? Injuries, sickness, etc?

Old 03-09-2009, 09:33 AM   #2
medusacoils
That is a little different but not totally abnormal. Maybe she had a growth spurt or something. Did she completely shed last time? There may have been some still stuck on. Did you change her food size? Corns aren't completely grown at 3.

Wayne

Old 03-09-2009, 10:32 AM   #3
bigbull
my male 07 snow and my male 05 normal did this a few times with no problems i rang the vet and there said i should be nothing to worry about.

unless there stop eating or drinking

hope this helps

nick

Old 03-09-2009, 12:30 PM   #4
CrousesCorns
There wasn't any left on. When one of my snakes shed I get the shed and inspect it if is full for any problems as well as the snake. If it is in pieces I inspect the snake for any leftovers. I was just wondering if there might be something going on with my husbandry or just that the snake was doing something I wasn't aware of. I recently purchased her and I think she was fed live mice with no one watching and she is shedding injuries. She is also one of the ones I took to the vet for the clicking noise I posted in another thread.
http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80284
Thanks for advice/help.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google