• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Shedding Question

CrousesCorns

I have a 3 year old ghost female that has shed twice in two weeks. What makes them shed that fast? Injuries, sickness, etc?

That is a little different but not totally abnormal. Maybe she had a growth spurt or something. Did she completely shed last time? There may have been some still stuck on. Did you change her food size? Corns aren't completely grown at 3.

Wayne

my male 07 snow and my male 05 normal did this a few times with no problems i rang the vet and there said i should be nothing to worry about.

unless there stop eating or drinking

hope this helps

nick

There wasn't any left on. When one of my snakes shed I get the shed and inspect it if is full for any problems as well as the snake. If it is in pieces I inspect the snake for any leftovers. I was just wondering if there might be something going on with my husbandry or just that the snake was doing something I wasn't aware of. I recently purchased her and I think she was fed live mice with no one watching and she is shedding injuries. She is also one of the ones I took to the vet for the clicking noise I posted in another thread.
http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80284
Thanks for advice/help.

Back