CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items Wanted Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, WANTED can be posted within this area.

Lyre Snakes, Trimorphodon biscutatus ???

Old 03-23-2009, 02:01 PM   #1
RavenSpirit360
Lyre Snakes, Trimorphodon biscutatus ???

OK , I wasnt going to post this because I was determined to find it myself.. But, no luck so far, other than the one on KS.com with the seller that has a bad Rep..
Does anyone know where to buy Lyre snakes??

Old 03-23-2009, 02:04 PM   #2
wade
Steph,
Are you sure it legal for you to have one in NV. In Utah they are not legal because they are native species.

I didn’t look at the BOI. Was the seller of the one on KS a real bad dude? Maybe you can talk to him. $100 shipped sounded good to me since the freight will be half of that.

Old 03-23-2009, 03:19 PM   #3
RavenSpirit360
I am not 100% sure but I think so, especially, I would think if I bought it online.??
I will look into it more though..
This is the sellers name... Taron Langhover
If you feel like looking him up and telling me what you think , you can.. I might just message him and try to get a vibe from him..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google