CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items Wanted Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, WANTED can be posted within this area.

0.1 Dumerils and 0.1 Argentine Boa

Old 05-02-2009, 01:20 AM   #1
PJ@PJCReptiles
0.1 Dumerils and 0.1 Argentine Boa

I am in the market for a female Dumerils and a female Argentine Boa. No crosses please. I am willing to start with baby if need be. Email me or pm with your pictures and offers.

I greatly appreciate your help!
Thank you
PJ

Old 05-04-2009, 03:13 AM   #2
ForkedTung
I may be willing to part with my 08 female Dumeril's from John Cherry if you're interested.

Old 05-04-2009, 07:51 AM   #3
PJ@PJCReptiles
Thanks Kyle. Do you have any pictures of her? How long have you had her? How is she housed? What is she eating? Handable much? Sorry, just me asking all them questions that have gotten me into a pan of hot work in the past.

PJ

Old 05-04-2009, 12:40 PM   #4
ForkedTung
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ@PJCReptiles View Post
Thanks Kyle. Do you have any pictures of her? How long have you had her? How is she housed? What is she eating? Handable much? Sorry, just me asking all them questions that have gotten me into a pan of hot work in the past.

PJ
She's a very High Pink and holding her colors well. I've had her for about 8 mo's..? She is on Aspen in a 32 qt. bin. She eats 2 F/T mice per week and is about ready to move up, she weighs 335 grams.
She is a guaranteed and very aggressive feeder. She has nipped me twice around feeding time, once was my fault ( my hand smelled of mice) second time was I had been on vacation and was a few days late feeding her...I picked her up and she nipped my hand and quickly let go, I have been hook training her and she does great getting her out. Sometimes she will constrict so tight blood comes out of the mouse (F/T) then let go and I have to zombie dance again, she's a bit crazy, but a beautiful and gentle girl as long as she's been fed...lol
Just wanted you to know I'm selling because for a few reasons: other projects, room, money and busy with breeding season.
Here are pics:http://www.reptilegeeks.com/user/gal...ng/album_2854/

Old 09-27-2011, 03:57 PM   #5
SilverPages
are you still in the market for a dumerils?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google