• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Dark Mahogany Ashy/Cinder - for ghosthousecorns

dwyn127

Cinderazzo
Thanx for looking! :wavey:

Attachments

• 08  0.1 Dark Cinder.jpg
    08 0.1 Dark Cinder.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 366
  • 09 Copper X Mrs Kravitz 007.jpg
    09 Copper X Mrs Kravitz 007.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 323
  • 09 Copper X Mrs Kravitz 009.jpg
    09 Copper X Mrs Kravitz 009.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 322
Last edited:
Wow thank you for pointing me towards this thread.
Did you see my new one from Rich? He is so dark now, I hope will look like your girl! She is gorgeous as ever.

For that snake I would definitely roll out the welcome wagon :D I will take more pics of "Zowie" after he sheds I need to make a progression on him for sure

Thanx Nanci, Robbie and Susan!

Was your girl really dark like that when you first got her?

She started out the same color as her siblings but she's held her color better that they have. Here's a pic of her with her sister at about 6 months.

Attachments

• Cinders 004.jpg
    Cinders 004.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 117
Gorgeous Cinders!!! And what a difference between the siblings even though they're only 6 months old! Geee... But I have to be the different here and admit that I like the pale Cinder more. :D

Thanx Michael!

But I have to be the different here and admit that I like the pale Cinder more. :D

I love how she looks in the close up shot where you can really see her pattern in detail. I probably scare the crap out of most of my snakes, with my 49 year old eyes I am always looking at them with a magnifying glass...:eek: lol

But to be honest, even though her look is really growing on me, I somewhat favor the lighter one too. My hope is that she stays dark and doesn't end up somewhere between where she is now and her sister.

This thread needed an update. Here is her most recient pre and post shed pics. :cool:

Attachments

• DSC_0043.JPG
    DSC_0043.JPG
    175.7 KB · Views: 76
  • DSC_0045.JPG
    DSC_0045.JPG
    180.5 KB · Views: 76
  • Hanna up close 2.jpg
    Hanna up close 2.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 76
  • Hanna up close 1.jpg
    Hanna up close 1.jpg