• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Snake escape!!!HELP

red_dragon

Yesterday a 03 butter escaped from its cage....
does anybody has some tips or places where i sh ould look in?

thanks

[RED DRAGON],

Here's a link discussing escapes here on this site. If you use the search function you may find more. Also, here's a link to some photos of traps on cornsnakes.net (as mentioned by Chip Bridges in the above thread). Click "miscellaneous" and then "traps" to see the images.

Hou je haaks!

Cheers,
Jason

got him back, i went to take a pee, when i saw it in the toilet, not in the water, but next to the tiolet:eek:

[RED DRAGON] said:
got him back, i went to take a pee, when i saw it in the toilet, not in the water, but next to the tiolet:eek:

I hope your aim was good? :p Congratulations on finding him!

try putting a line of flour across doorways at night, the snake should leave a trail as it passes, also corns tend to go to ground and might be found in dry warm places even the smallest place hope this helps. :)

Back