CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items Wanted Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, WANTED can be posted within this area.

New website needed for www.swhs.org

Old 01-14-2010, 12:34 AM   #1
wilomn
New website needed for www.swhs.org

Hi Mods,

If this is in the wrong place feel free to move it. Thanks.

The Southwestern Herpetologists Society is ready to join the rest of the world and get a real website.

This is a non-profit but one that can pay a reasonable fee. We're not talking a lot but enough to make it worthwhile. You'll also, should you be chosen, get some decent advertising.

We're looking for a professional easy to navigate site that someone of limited technical experience can update and maintain with a minimum of skill.

If you do this for a hobby you can submit examples of your work but this is not just a website for a guy who has some snakes. This society is one of the oldest in the country. It used to be one of the largest as well and this site is an effort to reach the community in the manner which the community at large is most familiar, the web.

This job will need to be completed in a relatively short time, perhaps 60 days from start to being online. Less if possible but no longer.

If you're interested you can email me with questions or examples of your work.

I am NOT the one choosing who gets this job, that will be done by vote of the board, I'm just doing the grunt work.

Thanks,
Wes
wpollock3@yahoo.com

Old 01-14-2010, 09:59 AM   #2
queztacoatl
Email sent.

Old 01-14-2010, 10:10 AM   #3
Nanci
Graham (StrangeCargo) is always talking up his website designer. He says he's very reasonable in price too. You could contact Graham for more info.

Old 01-26-2010, 09:16 PM   #4
TandJ
Wes, I can always shake the Wife up a bit and see if she is intrested... Heavens knows we can always use exposure!

Regards.. Tim of T and J

Old 01-26-2010, 11:41 PM   #5
wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by TandJ View Post
Wes, I can always shake the Wife up a bit and see if she is intrested... Heavens knows we can always use exposure!

Regards.. Tim of T and J
It's funny you mention that. I was just going to ask you if you'd be interested in doing a talk about corns for us sometime.

Consider yourself asked.

Also, if any of the rest of you have a particular interest, herp wise, in which you can give a 45 or so minute talk to other herpers about, contact me please, I would like to know what you've got.

Old 01-27-2010, 10:03 PM   #6
TandJ
Oh damn Wes.. I don't know if I go 5 mins without freaking out.. Ever notice I don't do well in crowds?

However, I do appreciate the kind thought..

Regards.. Tim of T and J

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google