CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Milk Snake Breeders?

Old 01-31-2010, 03:28 PM   #1
nickdolin
Milk Snake Breeders?

Hello everyone,

For those of you who have bought a Milk, who do you prefer to buy from? They aren't super popular like BP's so finding reviews on breeders is kind of hard to find. I actually prefer the Sinaloans (sp?) as their red and narrow black/yellow just looks sharp, IMHO. I won't ask which Milk is better as from what I've read on here, YMMV when it comes to a Milk.

from what I've seen, I've seen people on faunaclassifieds and kingsnakes.com. LLLreptiles has a good price on the sin's but again, I'm unsure of anyone's reputation.

Thanks!

Old 01-31-2010, 03:33 PM   #2
wade
Milks have spastic personalities compared to corns and BP. I have had Sinaloans and enjoyed them. Hondurans and Nelsons are good as well. I think there are more morphs of Hondos available.

Old 01-31-2010, 03:34 PM   #3
nickdolin
So, according to you Wade, you liked the Sin's more than the Hondo's and Nelsons? Or did I read that wrong? Actually, as far as Morphs go, I really like the regular Sin, the deep red is just stunning, IMHO.

Old 01-31-2010, 03:35 PM   #4
wade
No I like the hondos.

Old 01-31-2010, 03:39 PM   #5
Nanci
I got my Nelson's from VMS Herp. I've bought a number of snakes from VMS- Sean is excellent to deal with. Looks like he has a nice selection of various milks _and_ a sale going right now, too!

Warning...warning. Browsing that site has led to the purchase of unplanned snakes before!!

Old 01-31-2010, 03:51 PM   #6
ZoologyGirl
I have 2 black milks, if I recall correctly I found the breeders on faunaclassifieds.

Old 01-31-2010, 04:42 PM   #7
tricksterpup
A person I would recommend is Marc Bailey reptiles He doesnt have a website but I believe he posts on Kingsnake.com. he has some really amazing snakes. He is known for his ball pythons and his hondos.

Old 01-31-2010, 04:51 PM   #8
Lovin2act
Black milks = amaaaazing

Old 01-31-2010, 06:04 PM   #9
Suzy
I bought my Black Milk from Dave Niles (DNS Reptiles), and I recommend him to everybody. I know he's got some Cosala Sinaloans (locality), and they are gorgeous. I believe he has one male for sale right now, and I'm sure he'll be breeding more this year.

Old 01-31-2010, 06:33 PM   #10
nickdolin
I keep looking at morphs and while my fiance likes the Hypomelanistic Tangerine Honduran.. I like the regular Sin's.... What do you all think??

Hypomel

Sin

Images property of their respective owners.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google