CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Want an edit button and other perks? Become a contributing member! Click here.

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > DYK...
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

DYK... From corn snakes to carnosaurs, string beans to string theory, whining to fine wines, fig newtons to Isaac Newton, trout streams to stream of consciousness, if you've ever felt like a wallflower, this is the metaphorical meadow for you to feel free to come and bloom, or just chant or rant like a blooming idiot.

Did You Know 3
Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2010, 04:46 PM   #28931
Nanci
DYK I've never tasted either of those. I should have, at Daytona.

Old 09-09-2010, 04:48 PM   #28932
Memphios
DYK, Did RichZ ever get the Daytona video posted? I haven't been scanning the forums like I used to...

Old 09-09-2010, 04:54 PM   #28933
diamondlil
DYK, I'm half-packed for my holiday, but have ran out of steam. I'm overtired but too wired to sleep, so a soothing film in bed I think.

Old 09-09-2010, 04:57 PM   #28934
CaptBogart
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetusvates View Post
DYK, LOL, even at Daytona, that impression registered in my radius a couple of times. I've never verbalized it, but I have not misplaced the mental note from a while back that Joe may (still) have lava amels het bloodred.
No way I was gonna be suckered into holding them.
DYK, Lava is next year, this year was Ultramel DYAK, Noooo, you don't want a Lavamel Blood, you like yellow, so I think a Topaz, Lava Butter, or both, in Regular, Motley or Stripe would be best...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara80 View Post
And I agree, Joe is a good Corn Pusher, but in this case- wouldn't it be considered a 'King Pusher'? Like TKP?
DYK, the Kings push themselves

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstphal View Post
DYK I need to block 2 subforums: cornsnakes for sale & other snakes for sale. Is it possible or do I need to exercise my nonexistent self control?
DYK, I agree, you should stay away from those, and stick with us here... Did you see this really dark Anery that popped up in one of the Sunkissed clutches? Only $125 and you even get to pick whichever female you want!

Quote:
DYK, I know, I concur! I keep going back to Joes stinking sunkissed jackpot post. Sheesh. UCP is right.
DYK, I fed them today and wow, they're looking great! They look like they're about to go into blue for their second shed. I can't wait to see their new clothes! The Sunkissed are getting so bright already... I can't help but play with them. DYAK, that makes feeding take forever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by admitchell08 View Post
DYK I'm falling in love with "The Coffee House" station on Sirius (channel 30). I've been listening to it all day...
DYK that used to be the Starbucks Channel? They changed the name when Sirius and XM merged. DYAK, it's still my fave.

Old 09-09-2010, 04:59 PM   #28935
CaptBogart
Oh, DYK peanut butter cookies are done! I need to get a few while they're hot! and a glass of milk, mmmmmm

Old 09-09-2010, 05:01 PM   #28936
Tara80
Sheesh Joe, I hate you for your cookies AND your snakes dyk

Old 09-09-2010, 05:15 PM   #28937
CaptBogart
Quote:
Sheesh Joe, I hate you for your cookies AND your snakes dyk

DYK, but you'll love me when they're your snakes... DYK, you're on your own with the cookies though...

DYAK, this one is for Heather! Now if only I had an address...

Old 09-09-2010, 05:19 PM   #28938
Cattsy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratsncorns View Post
DYK lookie at what I saw today at work!! I dont think he was impressed...
What in the heck kind of snake is that?? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
DYK nice...
Nanci was that the media coming out to look at crazy Koran burning guy?

Old 09-09-2010, 05:24 PM   #28939
Cattsy
DYK I think I lost a kitten down a heating vent? I'm one baby short and there was an open vent cover when I got home?

DYK it's my favorite little perfectly marked seal point male too *cries*

THe vent in question only drops about 8" and then does a 90 degree bend... I have the furnace shut off and am just waiting to see if I can hear him crying... I'm hoping he's just found a corner somewhere and is NOT in the vent... otherwise that could be pricey to get him out...

Old 09-09-2010, 05:56 PM   #28940
Tula_Montage
Quote:

DYAK, Elle just reminded me- that is another alcoholic beverage that I really enjoy the taste of - jager. Especially with the red bull. I like most of those sweet and flavorful types. I like to savor the taste. I think it was Goldschläger that Robbie and I took a shot of in Daytona that was so tasty.
DYK that my dear, is a jagerbomb. To be in the same glass seperatley, and drunk at the same time I make good bombs...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread