• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hello

medusacoils

Mr. Enigma!
Well, I don't know where to begin. So let me just start right off. I was on this site years ago. Many years ago. My last post was somewhere in 2012. I have tried to log in on that name, but I have no clue what, or remember I mean, what my email was.

I can see a few people are still posting on here, but not many. Regardless many things have changed. I see a lot of new names. I see some have left. I just see a lot of changes.

Well, I am betting you are wondering who I am. I went by the name of MedusaCoils on this site, or simply Wayne.

I can see there have been some changes in the way we look at morphs, which is expected. Anyway, I don't have as many snakes as I did before. I'm down to three Cornsnakes. We'll talk about the morphs later. These are special project snakes.

I'll try to get on a little more when I can. So, re-Hello!

Back