• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Meet Orville - Butter Stripe (Progression Thread Eventually)

Very strange its like there is no flash dont know much about cameras but mine come out like that without the flash or with the flash without the macro setting switched on, bet i only use 5% of what the camera does the pics are clear just the colour it will prob take me 10 years to use mine properly.

The two previous pictures of him on my hand were taken outdoors in bright sunlight with no flash with a really high ISO speed.

I paid $100 plus shipping for Orville as a hatchling. SMR has them for $75 and $85 https://www.cornsnake.net/snakes-fo...lypage.pbv.tpl&product_id=376&category_id=276

Personally, I wanted to go with a smaller breeder so I could ask about personality and such and I got him from ZoologyGirl here on the cornsnakes forum. I'm not sure if she has any left or will be producing any more of them, but you could always ask!

Its best going with a breeder with a good reputation not sure what $100 is i would guess about £75 here it also depends on what hets the snake has aswell shipping can be expensive i know here averages are £30-£65 here but i wouldnt like to say what yours would be the furthest ive sent a snake was about 450 miles approx i betting yours could come from alot further away.

I had Orville out the other day, so I thought I'd take some pictures of him. He just shed last week.

orville_by_icantthinkofaname_09-d5on4a4.jpg

He refused to let me tie a bow around his neck, but he tolerated me tying it around his body. He looks like a Christmas present!

my_christmas_corn_by_icantthinkofaname_09-d5on4o7.jpg

Orville has officially passed 200 grams! He's my biggest snake so far.

I had Orville out today. He really is a nice snake - probably my tamest, actually. I looped him around my neck so I could feed my dogs, and he promptly found his way into my hair and didn't want to come out. I got my little sister to snap a few photos:

hair_tie_by_icantthinkofaname_09-d60umk4.jpg

All of the pictures just make me smile so much. What a wonderful snake! Orville looks like the calmest snake ever! I'm jealous. I wish my baby corn would just chill!

Love that you've kept up with the progression, it's fun to watch him grow.

My snake will go in my hair if I let him, which I try not to. It's such a pain trying to get him out again!

Love that you've kept up with the progression, it's fun to watch him grow.

My snake will go in my hair if I let him, which I try not to. It's such a pain trying to get him out again!

Thank you. And yes, I usually just have my snakes in my hands, but this time I put him around my neck to have my hands free and he went straight to the hair! Definitely a pain to get him out.

Orville, you crack me up with his name. Love following his life with you, so funny. Keep sharing.

Grr its all Orvilles fault. Ill just have to get a butter stripe now.. so beautiful!

Back