CornSnakes.com Forums

CornSnakes.com Forums (https://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/index.php)
-   Corn Snake Photo Gallery (https://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   My corn collection (https://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145612)

67temp 12-07-2017 02:18 PM

My corn collection

5 Attachment(s)
This is my collection of corns. Some of them I'll have to update their pictures later once they are done shedding.

My first snake was Ruby Rhod. I got him in the spring at repticon in Baltimore. He is amel and maybe motely. My second snake was Zorg. I found him on craiglist. He is anery het amel.

67temp 12-07-2017 02:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Next I bought Hannibal. I found him on morphmarket. I liked him because he looks like he has camouflage on. He is honey bloodred ph amel, and cinder with caramel Miami lineage from one of the parents. After a little research I found out he was previously bought to be a breeder and was originally produced by Walter Smith. Hatched 05/02/17

67temp 12-07-2017 02:23 PM

3 Attachment(s)
A week later I got Clarice who is Hannibal’s sister. She is honey het bloodred ph amel and cinder. Hatched 05/02/17

When I ordered Clarice I also got Captain Skullcrusher Sunflower. He is Miami bloodred het motely and amel. Hatched 06/05/17. Both of these came from Walter Smith.

67temp 12-07-2017 02:30 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Next was a pair we just call the twins. They are 1.1 . The parents were “almond het amel motley x ultramel het almond motley ph anery 10 eggs laid 6-30-17 Hatched 9-3-17 One of them might be an ultramel lavender instead (the female I think) and the male may be an Almond (caramel lavender)” They came from Sarah Mohr as pet only due to kinks, and not yet proven to be feeding. We don’t really care what their morph is they are loved just the same. My wife wanted to name them with celestial names. The girl got named luna. The boy I named Bettlejuice after the red giant star that is one of the ones on Orins belt (also after the classic movie).

Bettlejuice was a fight for the first month or two. He started out about 4g and roughly 6” with noticeable kinks. He refused live and f/t pinks even with scenting from geckos and mice and placing in deli cups. He had to be force fed egg yoke a few times. One day I couldn’t get pinks from my normal supplier so had to get them from someone else. My normal place had pinks that were about 2 days old, this new place had ones less than a day old. Once I figured out he likes live super tiny pinks he has had 6 successful feedings in a row and nearly doubled in weight. Now that he is putting on some weight and eating his kinks are a little less noticeable. At just 3 months old now he has already tried coiling on his pinks the last two feedings.

67temp 12-07-2017 02:34 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I was working the next repticon with a friend that was selling axolotls. I was eyeing up this pretty pewter female het for hypo and stripe. The vendor had a friend set up with them and it was same person I had bought Zorg from. I told them if she was still available after 2 days at the end of show I wanted her. Well at the end of the show they found me and asked if I still wanted her, so I took her home. She is named Pew-Pew. She was a feisty little thing and would strike when I put my hand in the tank. She is finally starting to calm down and getting use to handling. It’s probably going to be a while more before she approaches my hand to be picked up like some of my other corns. Even though she is in shed she doesn't really change color much.

67temp 12-07-2017 02:39 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Next was Zelda & Link. Miami’s are my favorite. I don’t have facebook, but my wife was following Carol Huddleston for me. Early Nov. my wife tells me Carol has a few listed on her page. They may have been possible hold backs. Zelda is a female Miami with nice thick borders to her saddles. Link is a male Miami that is motely/stripe possibly motely/tessera. His fathers picture is included, hopefuly he looks like dad once he gets bigger.

67temp 12-07-2017 02:45 PM

5 Attachment(s)
I picked up two more from Walter Smith.

Beatrix is a female Caramel Miami het Sunkissed Amel Cinder Bloodred. Hatched 05/26/17. Looking at her parents photos she will be stunning once her colors fill out.

Gothi is a female Miami het Amel (Candycane). One parent was a candycane Miami and the other was a tesserae Miami. Hatched 06/18/17.

67temp 12-07-2017 02:54 PM

4 Attachment(s)
The most recent on was posted on craigslist for the last two month. The owner stated that he was 2 years old and was feeding him a fuzzy every week. He was set up in a 36x18 exoterra which was huge for his size. He also had no heat in his tank. The first two pics are of the craigslist add. Got him home and he weighed in at 47g, it's going to take a long time to get him back up to where he should be. He is named mouse because of how small he is.

Shiari 12-07-2017 08:05 PM

They are all lovely. Your first snake, the amel, is not a motley.

Dragonling 12-08-2017 12:03 AM

Great collection! You've got some really nice corns in that group!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiari (Post 1730717)
Your first snake, the amel, is not a motley.

Damnit, Megan, you beat me to it. :)