View Single Post
Old 09-24-2020, 08:22 PM   #1
Newowner89
Morph Color question

Okay so this is probably a really dumb question. On website I see about a million different morphs for corn snakes and all of them are beautiful colors. When looking on places to buy them I see tons of snakes with lots of separate morph labels and even in the same categories the way they look varies drastically.

My real question though is when picking a baby snake how much do they change in color as they grow. Should I expect them to resemble their original colors when they are older or do they change dramatically. I assume they do change and I have seen babies that you can tell are going to be orange or brown etc. but this question mainly stems from seeing a ton of babies that are mostly white and pink. Are there really that many pink morphs or albinos in general or is this just a common baby color that quickly changes.

I just want to know what to expect as far as choosing a baby since I really want a color pattern I enjoy as this will be my first and potentially last for quite a long time.

Thanks!