View Single Post
Old 05-15-2002, 11:36 AM   #12
Rich Z
As long as the messages themselves are providing information that is not time sensitive and no longer applicable, you do not need to delete them. For instance, if you post a notice about a herp show and the date has already come and gone, then by all means go ahead and delete it for me. But if there is a lively discussion that has developed within that thread, maybe it would be best to leave it. Might mean you will need to make a judgement call. Heck, I can't remember if I gave you all the power to delete entire threads!

Just remember that this board is in place to provide information for all whom seek it. So if your message provides some little nugget of wisdom, then leave it for someone else to stumble across some day. Problems with egg laying, etc., happen every year, year after year.

I didn't think things would get as controversial here as they do on my Board of Inquriy site, so I left these tools (editing and deleting) in place so people can manage their own messages to their own liking. But be careful! If you *oops* one, I can't recover it for you.

Thanks for your help.