View Single Post
Old 12-22-2004, 08:59 AM   #1
Susan
I'm Having Some Problems W/ Site

I'm not sure if the problems are on your end or mine, but I'll explain what's going on as best I can. I first noticed the problems on 12/20.

I am able to view all posts and travel the site with no problems. However, when I want to post a reply, there isn't the usual message in the Quick Reply window saying "Please click on one of the Quick Reply icons...". I can just go ahead and start typing and am able to post the Quick Reply.

When I DO click on the Quick Reply icon, the next window has me quoting the previous post. Clicking on the Quote icon seems to work okay.

If I click on Go Advanced, or start a New Thread, the window looks normal but when I click on Manage Attachments, nothing happens. i.e. I can't add an attachment.

When I click on Add to Reputatuon, Send message via Yahoo, etc., it just sends me to the top of the thread. I CAN Report a Bad Post (if I ever needed to).

I am still able to Chat, e-mail from the members list, send a private message, and edit anything in my user CP.

I've noticed that I'm getting an Error on page message or Done but with errors on page message at the bottom of my computer screen.

I am having NO problems on your FaunaClassified site or anywhere else I've visited so far.

If you can help, I would appreciate it as this is my favorite place to be.

Thanks!