Thread: New to Forum
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2022, 11:07 AM   #3
Ratvan
Thank you for the welcome, the majority of the Reef is still in its infancy and growing in but I do have a couple fancy shots of the only (at the minute) occupant but currently having issues uploading photographs. He and my other pet (Mantis Shrimp) are on my Instagram @vergis_the_mantis.

Anyways onto the Noodle, so I really like Biotopes and have always made any aquarium that I have owned look and act as close as possible to the natural habitat of the occupant of the tank and I want to do this with the corn snake.

So since it is currently a Baby I have a small grow out tank that I intend to use as not a Quarantine Tank but at the very least observation tank and an enclosure where i can monitor the noodle until the main tank is ready.

The Idea I have is for an Arid Vivarium set up, think an exposed bank where a tree has fallen, so lots of sand, exposed roots, different heights, maybe some plants, lots of places to explore with nooks and crannies. However main question at the moment is, I want to include a water fall as the water feature but i am aware that this could affect the humidity in the tank. Does anyone have a Arid Desert Style Biotope that includes a water fall?