View Single Post
Old 01-09-2019, 12:11 PM   #29
ecreipeoj
Sarah Morh's New Book review, Caramel, Buf, Toffee, Yellow Jacket

I would like to edit your books if you wish. I know you want to get them as accurate as possible. I am going to edit some of the information you attibute to me in your 2018 Book, right here and now and establish my Expertise to back up my Opinions I present. I am going to refer to your book as a reference. I am going to present you with a different perspective than your own. I am going to present things that I believe to be True, that will hit many people who read this in the face like a brick, because it is opposite than they believe.

I am an Expert Keeping Snakes, Breeding Snakes, and Know a great deal about the genetics of all Snakes, due to a simple hobby I have had for 35 years. I am an Expert in the genetics of many Animals and Humans. I have bred Arabian Horses for 20 years which requires a blood test of any new foal to compare to the parents before it can be registered as a Pure Arabian. I train Arabian foals from birth, until they die, or find a new home. I am a Cat Person, and have just about every Cat Mutant Gene expressed in my Companions. I have 20 years of Experience investigation accidental Events, much like a private investigator, and presented my Opinion about how the event occurred and what the Actual Truth of the event was. Who was telling me the truth and who was lying. I am an Expert Witness presenting my Investigations in Court, with many lives and millions of dollars at stake. I have investigated Yellow Factor and today I am going to tie up a bunch of loose ends in your Book about the subject, and bring Yellow Jacket on the Front Burner!

Everybody has a Mentor in this Hobby, and mine is Lloyd Lemke. I bought some of my first Red Corns from him, I talked to him at every snake show that we did together for many years. I may have spent time at 50 shows talking to Lloyd, and I have been to his house more times than I can remember to pick up new CANDY. I learned from Lloyd exactly how all of these Mutant Genes get moved around. I have several personal stores I can tell, such as a customer of mine found the very first Anery Pituophis of any kind in the USA, near Chico CA. It was a Pacific Gopher. I had Amel Striped Pacific Gophers going, so I got to prove it out. Well, you know me, from Amel Striped “Pacific” Gopher x Wild Caught Anery Pacific Gopher, I eventually produced Blotched and Striped Anerys and Snows. How cool, pure Pacific Gopher Mutants. Not so quick!

I ran into the “guy” I bought my Amel Striped Pacific Gophers from for $500 each years later, and he had fogotten what he had told me about how he created the line. He forgot how I was present when he cried when his multiple female Amel Stripe Pacific Gophers bred to a Single Male Amel Striped Pacific Gopher laid over 50 eggs, sorry SLUGS, and a $25,000 brand new car vanished before his eyes.

When he found out that I had discovered a new Anery Pacific Gopher line, he got excited. He told me how I can create new Anery and Snow Gophers in ever line there is just like he did and make a TON of $. He produced the very first Amel Blotched and Amel Striped Pacific Gophers, by breeding an Amel Sonoran Gopher x wild caught Striped Pacific. Yes they do exist in one single valley, and you can road hunt the only road down the middle of it, get permission to turn over lumber from old barns, and you will find some. Striped Pacific Gophers exist in the wild just like Striped California King Snakes, and they are both Dominant, exactly like Tesseras. This “guy” wanted an Anery so bad, he could taste it. He never got one. Over the years, I have watched my original wild caught Anery Pacific gene get bred into each and every Pit, across the USA. Each and every one of them have similar Histories of our Corns that just end, or they are Pure as far as they know. I traded Lloyd Lemke a pair Snow Pacifics and a pair of Anery Pacifics for a pair of Amel Nelsons priced at $2000 each. Look what he created from them by 1998 in his Sonoran Line of Pits. In my opinion, the subspecies of Pits, are more like wide ranging “localities” of the same snake, so mixing them is not the same as a Corn x King mix.

I also witnessed how Amel Cape Gophers were created. A different “guy” did the same thing, but with an Amel Northern Pine and they are now “Pure” Amel Cape Gophers. I wouldn't be surprised if there are Snow Cape Gophers now. I have caught and released Cape Gopher on trips around the Cape of Baja and back, and it is simple Immoral, if you don't tell the truth about it. The TRUTH is there are far more Basement Mutant Genes created that have ever been found. I actually don't have a problem with it, because just look at all of the cool Mutant snakes we can see.

My memory is excellent, so when I decided to just think about where else the Caramel Gene came from other that a wild caught corn that was not tested to Caramel to prove its source, I came up with the Snow and Amel that was used to breed to her were both or just one of them, was het for Caramel. Then I remembered a conversation Lloyd Lemke and I had 20 years ago, about his brand new Bubblegum Corns, Butter Corns, and a brand new Orange Amel Yellow Rat Snake line. He offered any of them to me for $250 each. I was looking for something different than the Red Corns I had already bought from him. We discussed how to make his “Orange” Corn, in 1998, before Buf ever described it in 2001. To make “Orange” Corns, I simply had to breed a Butter x any Red Amel and presto, “Orange”Corns (orange amel Corn)

I had known Lloyd a long time by then, and learned what his “English” meant. Pure as far as he knew, was “Code” for a gene transfer. How do you Create the Bubble Gum, Butter Line, and brand new Amel Yellow Rat Snake with “orange” on it at the same time? You breed a Pink Snow X Yellow Rat, raise them up, and produce f2 Snows, Amels and “Normals”, that are all Ratcorns, but what if Lloyd discovered something else? Everybody knew then as I did, that Lloyd will sell any snake for money. That is how he made his living. Lloyd taught me, that a pure new Mutant can be sold for at least around $1000, but if you tell the truth about it, you will be selling it to a Whole Seller for $8-20.

I know it is very possible for Lloyd to have sent Rich Z a Snow from his Bubblegum line and an interesting Amel, and Rich would find a female Corn to help Create a New Amel LOOK. Lloyd already saw “Orange” Corns (Amel). Lloyd Lemke could have set up Rich Z to discover the Caramel Gene, and he didn't even have known it. If one or both of the Corns he used to breed to the wild caught female was het for Caramel, his results could have easily been exactly the same as he described.

Yellow Factor is more proven than Buf or Toffee. I like what you did with your Halo Test. I understood them perfectly. You do not quite understand the Buf and Toffee breedings. They did not see 3 different phenotypes of Normal, Amel and Orange, they saw the same thing I saw with my Butter Motley and Striped Butter Breedings, and just about every other Corn Snake Mutant breeding that I have done, now that I have defragmented everything.

We are seeing 3 different phenos within Amel, or within Butter. My original Rich Z Striped Butters are a great example. They were Rich Z's picks of the year I bought them, priced at $1000 each. The male grew up to be the most awesome, “Auratum” Striped Butter, I have ever seen, just like the one that Thomas Schaub discribed Toffee from. The female Striped Butter I received was opposite. She was extremely light with less pattern. We see three phenos in Butters, Homo YF Striped Butter, Striped Butter and het YF Striped Butter, an in-between pheno. All of Us, (Buf, Toffee, Halo, and YF) are seeing the same exact thing, the on and off effects of a “co-dominant gene, or is it “incomplete dominant”. I don't understand the descriptions in your book exactly.

An easy way to think of Dominant or Het Dominant genes is to imagine looking through a “Beaded Curtain”. For Yellow Factor the beads are a see though yellow plastic bead. Normal, Amel, Anery, Caramel and on and on, and their combines have a “Normal” Phase without Yellow Factor present at all. Yellow Factor can have an effect on just about every Corn Snake Mutant Gene we have. Corns that are homo YF, have a Beaded Curtain hanging in front of them that has the maximum amount of yellow beads possible on each string. Het YF is reduced by 50%. This creates three phenos possible on top of each mutant gene by adding the beaded curtains or removing them.

We can see this in each and every line of our Corn Snake Mutants, or we should be able to. Anery are described as varying from light to dark. Ghost, Lavenders, Amels, Butters, Lavas and on and on, are effected by the three phenos that the YF gene produces. My favorite Anery Pheno, is Black on Silver, like the Raiders Football Team. Homo YF Anery, can look so light, it resembles a Ghost. We have all seen these three phenos and kissed it off to different Locals, which does change the look of an Anery, from lets say the Hunt Club area or Miami Areas, to the Keys, BUT that is not all that is happening. We are seeing the on/off effects of a SUPER YELLOW Factor in our Corns. Boa and Python people will know what I mean. You can easily See it as het, just like a Motley Boa, but there is a SUPER Motley Boa that is extremely different. The same exact three phenos of Normal, Het Incomplete Dominant and the Super Homo pheno.

I believe that Kathy Love introduced the first YF Ratcorn into our Hobby, with out knowledge. All of us are guilty of not being able to See the forest for the trees. The trees are our Mutant genes. Sometimes we can get so focused on them, we do not see the Hybrid Markers of Rat Snakes, such as Borderless and YF. How do I know YF is from Yellow Rats and not just from Creamcicles? When anybody breeds a Butter Motley or Striped Butter x Amel, you will produced the “Orange' Amel just like I have several times and so many others. Take the only mutant gene causing yellow in the line, Caramel, out of the equasion, and you end up pouring a gallon of yellow paint into a gallon of red paint to produce the “Orange” Corn amel. There are no other explainations that I can come up with except a Red X Yellow Rat Breeding. It is just like we learned about mixing paint when we were young, if NO mutant genes are causing the yellow color.

We can not talk Lloyd Lemke now because his Avatar is no longer with us, but I can. He is alive and well in the “Spirit World”(Heaven). I am every kind of Empath and Psychic that you have ever heard of just like Teal Swan, if you know who she is. This includes the “Clown” Empath that is like a Bull in a china shop of mis-information. We don't have to react to misinformation, but if we are ask to, Our Soul, can not help itself, and we bring attention to the misinformation, which is Loving, no matter how much you don't like it.

Sarah, your Halo Test Breedings, can now be understood and I can establish more history of the line for you. Bubblegum Snows are Yellow/Red Rat Hybrids, closer to the original breeding. They are so difficult to reproduce, because you can breed a gallon of yellow paint out of Corns, but it takes more generations that my Butter Motley x Red Amel Motley (Lloyd Lemke) to get there. ALL Butters have a lot of unexplainable Yellow Pigment, that doesn't come from the Caramel gene, unless you can prove it otherwise. Bubblebums and Green Blotched Snows are difficult to create as good as the first ones, because they are being diluted by our Normal Corn Snake genes, each generation they are bred.

How did I confirm my memories about my conversations with Lloyd 20 years ago. I talked to Lloyd of course and down loaded all of the information from him about it. Do you believe in “chanelling” or “inhabiting”, I can do it any time that I want to. Look it up on the internet. There are a lot of people who can channel, or allow inhabitation. It is an awesome experience. Basically, they move into the drivers seat of your Avatar, and you slide over into the passenger seat. From that point, I experience everything he sees and thinks, and I down load the information.

Channeled from Lloyd Lemke: I used a price list I saved of Lloyd's to ask him to join me. All I had to do is focus on the Price List, and pow, I moved over into the passenger seat. Lloyd and I read each and every word on the price list, like two school boys, reliving old times. Lloyd's price list started out listing his brand new Amel Orange Yellow Rat for $250, close by his brand new Bubblegum Corns ($225-275 depending on pink), and Butters that were listed at $65. Several people made the connection, so his brand new Amel Orange Yellow Rat was moved in the middle of other Rats on a different page and listed them at $55, instead of $250. The price of Bubblegums and Butters was changed to same price (275), but he just didn't think about removing his brand new “Orange” Corns that look just like Creamcicles. Bubblegum Corns originated from a Snow x Yellow Rat breeding.