View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 11:05 AM   #5
OkeeteeMom
(((Jessicat))), Rich and Aaron, thank you all so much.

Here's what I posted yesterday, in another thread...
"omg...I'm shaking...I don't understand...I can't believe this...CASSANDRA is GONE! She's nowhere in her Viv. I've taken it all apart very carefully. I checked Big Cat's Viv too, to see if she's in there. WTF?! Her lid was locked and there's a hook in the latch hole...no tears in the screen. She and Big Cat both ate two pinks each on 2-21...I'm SO upset. OMG...how the H did she get out and what if my dog found her..."

Cassandra is a 2010. In addition, both Cassandra and Big Cat haven't shed since the end of December, so I'm kind of anticipating the possibility of her laying low for a while in blue somewhere.

I/we set up heat spots (those emergency heat packs I got have come in handy) with hides, water and an additional cardboard box with openings over each 'base camp' and surrounded the camps with painters tape/masking tape. Today we'll make and set up the bottle traps. I've been searching high and low, literally. My main concern (besides the other 10,000 concerns I have about Cassandra) right now is to find her before my dog does.

I absolutely, positively just don't get it! Even though I know in my mind that snakes are 'escape artists'...I am totally heartbroken. I do cherish all 3 of my snakes...I love them! I must, must, must find her