View Single Post
Old 05-08-2022, 08:19 PM   #16
MISS.SB
The one she laid on the 15th is the one pearly white that’s looking beautiful. The rest didn’t make it, they all had embryos but they didn’t look calcified and unfortunately they all started to smell bad and look bad so one by one when I was sure they wasn’t good I froze them just to make sure.
Now I don’t know if this is something that’s possible, but I know my incubator is perfect I’ve got three other clutches in it at the moment, so I’m wondering if… when I’ve marked the eggs if due to them not having that calcified layer if the ink had seeped into the egg and poisoned them? Just because I cut one to see if I could figure what was going on and I could see what looked like a little ink inside. Because all other parameters were exactly the same other than the rest not having the calci layer or if they simply wouldn’t have made it anyway. It seems it was just never meant to be.
Like I said I’m going to preserve her and obviously the one beautiful egg shall be kept they’re my special little baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk