View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 05:05 AM   #22
slangenbroed
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiklasTyreso View Post
Thats easy to say now, after the breeding have been done.

Before this breeding was done nobody knew if combining buf and toffee would make some kind of superform if they would rule out each other or anything about the results.

You want to know what you are doing. That is reason enough for doing test breedings.
You hit the nail on his head, if nobody do a testbreeding nobody nows what happens, and this was one of the breedings done.I had more breedings planned but if they don't want to breed i can't help it.There is one clutch more to come Auratumstripe x ultramelmotley only 5 eggs.
Its easy to sit back and gave comment, but i do something to clear this up, and i had planned Orange to normal / Auratum to normal the normals are sisters and even so in anery they are sisters to.And its no problem when animals are het or homo for some other colour, if both lines have the same.
I think you must look to combo's from both the buf and the toffee.How have whe disovered that charcoal was not a plain anery, that was until blizzard was born ! And about the Homo auratumstripe its e ges not a fact at this moment, only if i saw more from him, 6 out of 6 ok but murfies law.... if you now what i mean.I had in 2006 a breeding orang x orange 8 eggs 7 hatched al 7 are orange but the parrents where not homo.