View Single Post
Old 10-07-2003, 11:17 PM   #4
13mur 6
GSE in trace (about 1-3 drops a gallon, depending on the manufacturer of the GSE) quantities will prevent bacterial build-up in the water you give your snake. I don't think it's too good to use it very often though. Although it says it won't touch the good intestinal bacteria, it is sort of acidic, and it may actually weaken your snake to bacteria since it'll get used to having bacteria free water.

It's good for snakes with already weakened immune systems though, i.e. baby snakes, or already sick ones.

-Lemur 6