CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Nice to meet you all!

Old 08-20-2011, 12:40 AM   #1
Dave.A
Nice to meet you all!

Hi, i think its time for me to introduce myself hehe,
Ive been browsing this forum for some time but havent joined yet, i think now is a good time"

Okay, here goes, my name is David, i live in surakarta ,central java, Indonesia. 30 yrs old, married and have a beautiful daughter of 2yrs old next september.

When i was in college i've kept 4 cornsnake from babies, but when was done with my studying i had to gave them to my best friend since i cant take them back with me (i went to the netherlands for my study). And after a couple of years of living without pet, i found out that theres a reptile comunity in my town, so i joined and within 6month i have 24 baby cornsnake (mixed morphs) and a pair of adult cornsnake(snow and bloodred),

i also have other pets though, an alligator snapping turtle, about 6 cuora amboniensis(turtle), 3 orlitia borneensis(turtle again), 6stinkpot turtle, a red eared slider, 4 fire bellied toad, 3white's tree frog, 2couple of emerald tree skinks, 4tiger salamander, a canary, 3black chicken(they called it cemani here), and 2bestest dog! I know! My house is a zoo ! Haha

Anyhow, from the adult cornsnakes, i got my first clutch on the 27th of june(18of them) so they are about to hatch any day now i think! Or at least this weeks. Only 9are still good so far, the rest have crumpled and dried within the first 3 weeks. Unfortunately the male snow died just a week after the bloodred female laid her eggs, so i do hope to get a good hatchling in memoriam of the dad

The babies are now almost 1year old, i have normal, albino, butter, amel, bloodred, ghost, okeetee, normal het anery, snow, and some that must be defined beter for the morphs haha.

Picture will follow soon since the week after next is vacation for work so i was planning to make a newest picture of them.

So there it is, nice to know you all, and hope to get guidance from you all through this forum.

Thanks,

David

Old 08-20-2011, 12:45 AM   #2
Dave.A
Oh yeah i also have another types of snakes, a couple of granite het albino burmese phyton and a female normal doublehet granit-albino, a female normal kenyan sandboa and an albino male kenyan sandboa

Old 08-20-2011, 10:41 AM   #3
grankin01
Wow, lots of herps.

Welcome to the forum and we look forward to seeing pics of your babies!

Old 08-20-2011, 11:47 AM   #4
Zindar
Wow, that is like a zoo!
Welcome!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google