CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

hi all

Old 08-22-2011, 02:43 PM   #1
jonnyw
hi all

hi guys and gals , i am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my first corn (well first snake for that matter ) im picking him up next wednesday this will give me a good week to get his home ready. I have been on the laptop for like a week straight reading up and im confident ive gained enough knowledge to be able to care for him but i know that experience counts for much more than this so i would really appreciate any advise that can be given , thanks.

aslo i would just like to say how great this forum is ive been flicking through for an hour or so and the members seem to be really helpful

Old 08-22-2011, 02:55 PM   #2
RepLover1022
Hi! Welcome! Congrats!! I'm picking mine up next tuesday,weather permitting.

Old 08-22-2011, 03:01 PM   #3
xStaticSnow
Yay! Good luck with your first snake! (:

Is your corn going to be a morph? How old is he/her? I'm sure you will have everything under control if you've been researching and reading the posts on this site. The stickies here and really great and will answer pretty much all of the questions you will have.

Just make sure to let your snake settle down, in a quiet environment with lets of places to hide and a nice secure lid and you will be golden! Once you pick him/her up lets see some pictures!

And of course, Welcome!

Old 08-22-2011, 03:15 PM   #4
jonnyw
unsure about the morph its so confusing as there are so many of them but i will defo puts some pics up and you could maybe tell me haha, he is around 5 weeks old

Old 08-22-2011, 03:51 PM   #5
xStaticSnow
awesome (: yeah they can be confusing lol but you'll get the hang of it really quickly.

http://www.cornsnakemorphgallery.com/

This site is really helpful when you're just starting to recognize new morphs. Lots of pictures of babies and adults to compare with!

Old 08-22-2011, 11:55 PM   #6
grankin01
Welcome and congrats! Really glad to see you are doing your research first.

Feel free to ask any questions you need to. This is a great community and we will help anyway we can.

Old 08-23-2011, 12:06 AM   #7
RepLover1022
Do u have any pictures from the breeder?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google