CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Photography Techniques and Equipment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Photography Techniques and Equipment This forum is for the discussion of technical details of how to take good pictures as well as discuss the equipment used in that pursuit.

Canon EOS Rebel T3 Results!

Old 01-11-2012, 07:55 PM   #1
Bartholomew
Canon EOS Rebel T3 Results!

I got a Rebel T3 for Christmas and I just love the camera. I have an 18-55mm lens and a 75-300mm lens. I have been taking pictures of Bartholomew for a while, but They all come out the same since he's always in his tank. I can't wait till its warm enough to take him outside and give him a decent photoshoot with my camera.
I'll be posting LOTS of pictures of Bart soon, haha.

Just took this picture recently. Tell me what you think!;

Old 01-11-2012, 09:08 PM   #2
ratsncorns
Very nice!

Old 01-11-2012, 10:05 PM   #3
hypnoctopus
Awesome! I got my nice camera for Christmas in 2009 and I haven't stopped taking pictures of everything since!

Old 01-12-2012, 04:42 PM   #4
whoty
Congrats on the new camera. Welcome to your new hobby. DSLR photography is very,very addictive. Next thing you know,you will need a off camera flash,remote trigger,a macro lens,a fast lens,or something else. It's all fun though. You should check out this site. http://photography-on-the.net/forum/....php?t=1035514

Old 01-15-2012, 05:35 PM   #5
Bartholomew
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratsncorns View Post
Very nice!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypnoctopus View Post
Awesome! I got my nice camera for Christmas in 2009 and I haven't stopped taking pictures of everything since!
Quite addicting, no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoty View Post
Congrats on the new camera. Welcome to your new hobby. DSLR photography is very,very addictive. Next thing you know,you will need a off camera flash,remote trigger,a macro lens,a fast lens,or something else. It's all fun though. You should check out this site. http://photography-on-the.net/forum/....php?t=1035514
Thanks for the link! I actually already am a member of that forum I've learned so much from that website. Also, I plan on getting other lenses after I master the ones I have now. I will hopefully soon get an external bounce flash, a backdrop, and I need a decent tripod. I love all this photography stuff. I'm in my high schools yearbook staff, and our photographer is graduating next year, so I will be taking over the position of photographer. He's basically my teacher. I've learned a lot from him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google