CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Morph Question!!

Old 12-05-2013, 09:30 PM   #11
habbott
For whatever reason, I can't upload any more of the pictures I have on my computer of him :S I'm also useless when it comes to technology, so I don't even know where to start. I will see if I can get some more tomorrow (late here!!)

Old 12-05-2013, 09:48 PM   #12
Eatmice2010
Ok I hope you find away

Old 12-05-2013, 10:56 PM   #13
Shiari
He looks like an albino Emoryii to me. In fact, because of the neck squiggle, I'd bet it's almost, if not entirely, pure amel emory rat snake.

See the pure one at this link:

http://gallery.pethobbyist.com/photo.php?id=400670

Old 12-05-2013, 11:26 PM   #14
AliCat37
I second what Shiari said.
I don't work with rat snakes at all, and I kinda thought that he might be some sort of rat snake, but I don't know enough about them to give a solid opinion on my own.

Old 12-06-2013, 01:34 AM   #15
nancyg
That pattern doesn't look like anything I've seen in corn pictures.. but it sort of does remind me of some babies I saw at the last swap/show.. they were various degrees of corn/other rat snake hybrids. So he(?) may be a hybrid like others suggest.
Either way, he's pretty.. How has his temper and personality been? Hopefully not soured by the previous mistreatment?

Old 12-06-2013, 11:12 AM   #16
anerythristic/okeete
it looks like a jungle cor to me which is a king/corn hybrid

Old 12-06-2013, 11:12 AM   #17
anerythristic/okeete
that was supposed to say jungle corn not jungle cor

Old 12-06-2013, 11:22 AM   #18
HerpsOfNM
I'll 3rd the emoryi hypothesis

Old 12-06-2013, 12:39 PM   #19
habbott
Thanks for the input guys! Really appreciate it! And his temperament is surprisingly good! He's only struck at me 3 or 4 times when I first got him, he's great now. I have him out every day, which I think helps. He comes right out of his hide when I walk into the room now haha

Old 12-06-2013, 02:14 PM   #20
Eatmice2010
Lol that's good to hear

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google