CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Howdy Y'all

Old 08-17-2011, 03:41 PM   #1
nickermaker87
Howdy Y'all

Hi guys I'm way excited to join your forum. I've read lots of interesting and helpful stuff on here. I'm new to snakes, so I need all the help I can get Right now, snakewise, I have three baby corns that are just a few months old, a yearling wandering garter snake and two tiny baby eastern garters. The baby corns are one snow, one classic (I think) and one Amel? Red with a little trace of orange, alot of white, and saddles that sort of melt together? Anyway, they are awesome and I look forward to learning as much as I can on here.

Old 08-17-2011, 03:45 PM   #2
Lavender
Cool verbage coming from Utah. Love corns hope you enjoy the hobby. I used to have garters and water snakes but I couldn't find enough fish and frogs for them.

Old 08-17-2011, 04:26 PM   #3
grankin01
Welcome to the forums. We love pics!

Old 08-17-2011, 04:34 PM   #4
crotalis40741
Welcome to the forums, this is a great site and one can learn a lot here.

Old 08-19-2011, 05:56 PM   #5
nickermaker87
Hey, thanks

Lavender, I understand that. One of my garters (he's a Wandering) only eats live guppies. The two baby easterns that I just got chow down on nightcrawlers and pinky parts however. Makes things way cheaper

Anyways, I'll have some pics up soon

Old 08-19-2011, 08:44 PM   #6
MysticExotics
Welcome to the forum! Glad to see you've already dove in on researching Looking forward to pics!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google