CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Reintroduction Of Myself

Old 08-24-2011, 08:40 PM   #1
exar15xe
Reintroduction Of Myself

Hello I would like to reintroduce myself.

My name is Kevin Landry. I started the corn addiction a little bit over a year ago now and as all of you know it will take over faster then anything. Started out with two and now I have 37 adult and juveniles. I now have 100+ babies. I am in this for the long run and will probably be till I'm in the grave. Though I an very new to this, I have been very fortunate to acquire lots of good snakes with good genes and will be producing high end corns and hopefully new morphs. I am studying to be a Marine Biologist and will get a minor in Herpetology. I have a good understanding of genetics and have done many Punett squares. The corn calc. is awesome I must add lol. Since I am so new to this my name isn't out there. I hope to be as well known as the top snake breeders that create the newest morphs. I am a very straight forward person and I don't beat around the bush. I have had my far share of run ins with people in the business that quite frankly take advantage of ignorant people. It is the worst feeling to be taken advantage of and can sour a persons perspective to the whole hobby. (I have had a few moments like this sad to say.)

I just wanted to reintroduce myself and state that I am in this for the long run. I hope to make a good connections and friends as well.

Kevin

Old 08-24-2011, 09:13 PM   #2
MysticExotics
Welcome (officially) Kevin! I know what you mean about the kind of people that take advantage of others. I'm happy to know that there is a failry strong network here, & most people generally look out for each other here.

I especially like that there's yet another person here (you) that wants to work with Alabama's as well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google