CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Hello from Maryland

Old 11-15-2013, 06:43 AM   #1
TheFrogman
Hello from Maryland

Hello, I am the new guy on the boards. My name is Gary, I am a retired ARMY Veteran living in Maryland. I currently house many different species of Frogs and Toads and I have just expanded into he world of snakes with a purchase of my first baby Corn Snake. I also own a online forum dedicated to PS3/PS4 Gaming.

I am anxious to jump right in with questions and discussion as I am not shy.
I hope to engage with most of you soon.

Old 11-15-2013, 08:57 AM   #2
chris68
Hi Gary, welcome to CS.com and thanks you for your service

Old 11-15-2013, 07:51 PM   #3
MysticExotics
Welcome to the forum & congrats on your new Cornsnake! I saw the pictures, very pretty RO (Reverse Okeetee)! That one is going to be very pretty!

Old 11-15-2013, 10:18 PM   #4
Tavia
Hello and welcome!

Old 11-15-2013, 10:46 PM   #5
TheFrogman
I like to thank everyone for the warm welcome, I had many questions right out of the gate and everyone was very nice ad helpful. Other than my own forum that I cant mention or Ill get demerit points, even know its a Video Game Forum, lol, anyway, other than my own members, you guys are the nicest, friendliest and greatest folks.

Old 11-18-2013, 11:57 AM   #6
ALParki
Thumbs up to a fellow PS3er I guess
Anyhoo, welcome to the forum (even though we've been acquainted on a few threads)

Old 11-18-2013, 12:02 PM   #7
TheFrogman
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALParki View Post
Thumbs up to a fellow PS3er I guess
Anyhoo, welcome to the forum (even though we've been acquainted on a few threads)
Awesome !!! Thanks, I sent you a PM with a link to my PS3/PS4 forum in case you want to check us out.

Old 11-18-2013, 12:14 PM   #8
JTBelcastro
Hello from a fellow Veteran! After six years in, I couldn't wait to get out and buy some more corns, this was my first year breeding and it was awesome. I am hooked.

Old 11-18-2013, 12:27 PM   #9
TheFrogman
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTBelcastro View Post
Hello from a fellow Veteran! After six years in, I couldn't wait to get out and buy some more corns, this was my first year breeding and it was awesome. I am hooked.
Thank you sir, I did the long haul, thanks for serving.

Old 11-18-2013, 01:01 PM   #10
Alli_Draggy
Welcome! We also keep frogs (leopard frogs) as well as a corn snake . Allidraggy(who will be 9 a week from today!!) is the amateur herpetologist in the family. I'm the mom who has been dragged into the hobby who didn't have any cold blooded pets until almost 2 years ago when she brought home tadpoles from a pool code enforcement was requiring to be drained, followed, about 6 months later, by adopting a 5 yr old corn.

Alli usually lurks, but will occasionally post, (usually on animal photos). I do most of the posting, since I've found this a really nice group of people, and I'm learning a lot.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google