CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Morph Question!!

Old 12-05-2013, 03:08 PM   #1
habbott
Morph Question!!

Hi everyone, my name is Heidi, I'm new to this forum, and I currently have 5 snakes. 1 normal bp (unsexed), a male yearling pied bp, a 4 year old female 100% het pied, a 4 year old female bcc red tailed boa, AAAND lastly, a mystery snake. He was sold to me as a California King Snake, but I've come to learn that the people I bought him from have almost no experience or knowledge regarding reptiles. He is very underweight, was in inappropriate living conditions, and most importantly, NOT A KING SNAKE. So I was recommended to this forum for any sort of input, seeing as I genuinely have no idea what kind of snake he is, where he has features of several species. I was hoping someone here could help me figure it out!! He is 4 years old (yes, I know he is puny, keep in mind I have only had him for a month, and have upped his meals and am working towards getting him in better health). I was told he was possibly a corn, so I figured I would ask the experts!! Any ideas folks? Thanks for the input, it is greatly appreciated!Name:  Jake.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  40.4 KB

Old 12-05-2013, 03:10 PM   #2
habbott
sidenote: not 'most importantly' as in that's my biggest concern, 'most curiously' I maybe should have said.

Old 12-05-2013, 03:16 PM   #3
Eatmice2010
He looks to me to be a corn/king hybrid!

Old 12-05-2013, 03:16 PM   #4
AliCat37
Not sure if he is a corn snake, at least not a pure one.

He isn't under weight though.

Old 12-05-2013, 03:17 PM   #5
Eatmice2010
He deff. does have corn in him, its the pattern thats throwing me off to think king.

Old 12-05-2013, 03:24 PM   #6
habbott
Oh I meant he was underweight when I got him! sorry, he's been eating regularly and shedding properly since I got him!

Old 12-05-2013, 03:28 PM   #7
AliCat37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eatmice2010 View Post
He deff. does have corn in him, its the pattern thats throwing me off to think king.
Yeah me too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by habbott View Post
Oh I meant he was underweight when I got him! sorry, he's been eating regularly and shedding properly since I got him!
Haha okay! I was like "noooooo! He isn't supposed to look like the balls!" xD

Old 12-05-2013, 09:05 PM   #8
Eatmice2010
Im just throwing ideas out but what its a creamsicle?

Old 12-05-2013, 09:13 PM   #9
Eatmice2010
Or Maybe a form of a Brook korn

Old 12-05-2013, 09:13 PM   #10
Eatmice2010
If possible can you post more pic at different angles

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google