CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Luna - LTR Progression Thread

Old 09-24-2009, 09:54 PM   #1
The_Thunderer
Luna - LTR Progression Thread

I decided that since I couldn't "fix" the title to Luna's previous thread, I'd create a "real" progression thread for her. Here she is in all her "white-snake" glory!

9/27/2009

She's tiny and ALREADY giving me the "stink eye".

I should have posted this first... This is how she looked when I first got her home. LOL. Typical LTR.

This is on my daughter's birthday - 10/08/2008.

Why am I repeating photos??? LOL...

Here are photos of her on 9/22/2009 - weighing and eating time!
Sorry, they're all of her in her weighing tub... LOL.

She's weighing in at 155 grams now.

How can something so pretty be so MEAN sometimes?

Last pic... Say "Goodnight Luna!"

Thanks for looking. Sorry you had to look at 2 threads to get an update on her. Her future updates will be right here.

Old 09-24-2009, 10:51 PM   #2
EddieA
Very pretty, Fred!!!

Old 09-24-2009, 10:58 PM   #3
tstephe3
Very nice Fred! She's lookin good.

Old 09-25-2009, 12:05 AM   #4
Kokopelli
Not used to seeing an LTR with normal eyes, hehehehe.
Looks wonderful!

Old 09-25-2009, 01:41 AM   #5
The_Thunderer
Thanks, guys! I know those pics don't necessarily hold up to the "update" standard... but they're something! I wish I had taken pics of her eating. To me, there's nothing quite like an LTR eating. They kinda remind me of the huge worms in the movie Dune! LOL.

Old 09-25-2009, 03:56 AM   #6
Pasodama
Love Luna. She's so purty.

Old 10-01-2009, 11:36 PM   #7
Maligator
Oh Fred! I love how her eyes are dark even though she's so light! How old is she?

You, sir, have got to STOP showing me all of your pretty snakes; I keep seeing more and more that I like and my list of 'wants' is growing every time I talk to you! Pretty soon, even Sheldon will be telling me that I can't get as many as I'm looking at.

Old 10-02-2009, 12:57 AM   #8
The_Thunderer
ROFLOL! Thanks for loving on Luna!

And I think what I have is pretty tame. You really need to look around. CaptBogart has some BEAUTIFUL Florida Kings (brooksi), Kokopelli, Elle, Robbie, Becky and others have some GORGEOUS boas. Meg F has pretty ATB's (I think that's what they are). David has a really great looking Herald's snake and an awesome king rat as well as a TBS, like you do. NANCI has some corns to die for. Your list will be never ending!

That being said... after you get your Black Milk... have Sheldon get an LTR!

Oh, BTW, did you see my updated THIS? You liked Shazam... meet the other two!

Old 10-02-2009, 01:08 AM   #9
Maligator
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Thunderer View Post
ROFLOL! And I think what I have is pretty tame. You really need to look around. CaptBogart has some BEAUTIFUL Florida Kings (brooksi), Kokopelli, Elle, Robbie, Becky and others have some GORGEOUS boas. Meg F has pretty ATB's (I think that's what they are). David has a really great looking Herald's snake and an awesome king rat as well as a TBS, like you do. NANCI has some corns to die for. Your list will be never ending!

That being said... after you get your Black Milk... have Sheldon get an LTR!

Oh, BTW, did you see my updated THIS? You liked Shazam... meet the other two!
I did see Solstice and Eclipse. It's neat how Shazam is still so colorful and Solstice is getting so dark.

I have been looking around and found these coral ghosts and salmon snows...pink snakes! Sheldon keeps telling me he doesn't like the pale pink ones, but these ones were so bright! However, I'm going to shield my eyes from any other pretty snakes until Scarlett gets big. [that's what I'm maintaining...I'm sure once we go to our show in the next two weeks, that statement will be obsolete]

Going to bed now, Fred - have a wonderful night and as always - thanks for the laughs and the pretty snakes!

Old 10-02-2009, 01:10 AM   #10
The_Thunderer
Oh, I neglected to mention. While I bought Luna in September 2008, I think she was either a late 2007 or an early 2008 hatchling. She's BIG now at a nice fat 155 grams!

G'night, Katie!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google