CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

double pink pippies, neon pink x coral snow

Old 07-10-2008, 12:52 PM   #11
Silvergrin
Fantastic!!! You're doing a great job with these guys

Old 07-10-2008, 01:03 PM   #12
poppycorn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnea View Post
They are simply gorgeous--the best!! Are you planning on selling any?
Thanks, everyone! It's really fun watching them hatch, but I am even more excited to see them after a shed or two.

Yes, I will have some to sell. Prices range from $150 to $300+ for the nicest ones. There is already a wait list for these, if you want to be on it, pm me with a non-forum email address.

News flash! The stripe champagne x neon het motley clutch is hatching. Most of them so far are perfect motleys with neon dots!!!!!!!!! So either champagne is compatible with neon or neon is codom or dominent. Either way, these are some of the prettiest pink hatchlings I've ever seen (and I've seen a bunch!)!!!!

Regarding green....I'm on it! There's lots of potential for some spectacular variations, especially from Peony's line. Stephan, sure hope she posts those green snake picts, I'd love to see them.

Old 07-10-2008, 02:26 PM   #13
Lynnea
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen View Post
Some of the neons from my line have dark forest green thick borders,green that is so intense its unbelievable.Most of the pink and greens have yellow that they call green but these actually have pine tree green! I know one of the forum members here who got some of mine called me and mentioned how dark green the borders are turning maybe she can post it.
Holy moley, I would really love to see that!! Here are some pics of my '06 Bubblegum from Carol H.--Bazooka has lots of minty green.

Old 07-10-2008, 04:46 PM   #14
Marcel Poots
Marcha,

Those Adults are hard to beat colorwise. Even a Bloodred Lavender will not have so much pinkish color. Awesome! If I lived in the US I would definatly buy a pair from you.

Old 03-16-2021, 08:06 PM   #15
EmilyJean
Hello! I am looking to track down Poppycorn or anyone who might have information on where I might be able to find a Neon Coral. I am also possibly interested in a Coral Snow, Neon Pink, or Lavender corn snake instead. Does anyone have any information?

Thank you!

Old 03-16-2021, 08:55 PM   #16
Shiari
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyJean View Post
Hello! I am looking to track down Poppycorn or anyone who might have information on where I might be able to find a Neon Coral. I am also possibly interested in a Coral Snow, Neon Pink, or Lavender corn snake instead. Does anyone have any information?

Thank you!
I have seen neither hide nor hair for many many years alas.

If you want some astoundingingly pink snows, Carol Huddleston at LowBelly Reptiles produces incredible animals.

Old 03-17-2021, 03:45 PM   #17
EmilyJean
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiari View Post
I have seen neither hide nor hair for many many years alas.

If you want some astoundingingly pink snows, Carol Huddleston at LowBelly Reptiles produces incredible animals.
Thank you, Megan. It did seem to be long ago that the images were released and the chats I could find were dated in the early 2000s. I appreciate the response and will look into LowBelly Reptiles.

With appreciation,

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google