CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

finally shed

Old 12-27-2014, 01:41 PM   #1
crzymom2grl2by
finally shed

I went to see if Jafar looked more like she was getting ready to shed today and I found her shed skin before I found her, LOL. How odd that I never noticed cloudy eyes. I do see the difference in her coloring now though, she's much brighter than she'd been, so maybe she just gradually got dull and I didn't notice it. Her shed was mostly complete, but I had to put her in water with a towel like Nanci's sticky said and it seems to have all come off. I will check closer later today to be sure.

Old 12-27-2014, 01:48 PM   #2
Todd120
Looks pretty clean. Check the tip of her tail. That's the part I worry about.

Old 12-27-2014, 05:58 PM   #3
crzymom2grl2by
I noticed the tip right away and after I soaked her I pulled it right off.

Old 12-27-2014, 10:43 PM   #4
Todd120
Crush shed tonight too. Now he doesnt want to be touched. Lol. I cant imagine how hyper sensitive the new skin must be.

Old 12-28-2014, 01:31 AM   #5
Ravenessa
Awww so pretty <3 The little one I hae that is free roaming right now, she will drop half a mm on her tail because of retained shed there.. I got it off once she got here but the tail tip looked strangled

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google