CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

Corn Snake Genetics

Old 09-13-2002, 06:29 PM   #1
dev
Lightbulb Corn Snake Genetics

Check out this program for determinig the types of offsping that will result when breeding corns:

Corn Snake Genetics

Old 09-13-2002, 06:45 PM   #2
drizzt_19
thanks

thanks for the link. i tried mick proegeny predictor but it said i had to have a file named vbdb300.dll. i downloaded the above link and it seems to work good.

Old 09-13-2002, 06:54 PM   #3
dev
That dll file is a library file that is required to be able to run programs that have been with Microsoft's Visual Basic (version 3 in that case). The library can be downloaded free of charge from Microsoft's site. (Donno the exact link)

Old 09-15-2002, 05:07 AM   #4
dev
To link to download the required files for the Mick's Proegeny Predictor is VB3Run.exe

Old 09-16-2002, 06:52 PM   #5
Jr Nimeskern
Thanks for the site... I usually do my own genetics... its alot more fun I think...(I can sit in class and day dream of the chances I have of getting a Ghost Bloodred, or a Snow Bloodred!)... but the only problem I found with that genetics program... was that you cant put your corns that are Motley/Stripe in the Het section at the same time!!! I have 3 Motley/Stripes and I want to know what I can get!!! OH Never Mind Ill just make out my punnett square!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google