CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Progression Thread - Levi the Snow

Old 05-02-2016, 06:03 PM   #21
axis1
Might not see their poop when they are that small, depending upon your substrate; if you're that concerned, maybe you could use soft paper towel sheets as a substrate right now. But as long as he's active and eating, I wouldn't worry so much, as he looks fine!

Old 05-02-2016, 06:05 PM   #22
mishima25
With tiny hatchlings it's even possible he's pooped and you haven't found it. Also, light colored babies tend to be translucent (yes, don't worry), so you could also look through him and see if there's something before the vent if you want to make sure. I know it sounds gross, but can help you when in doubt until your little one is more established and you know his routines better.
Very nice baby, love his pattern.

Old 05-02-2016, 06:09 PM   #23
cinnabunbun
Nah! None of that bodily stuff bothers me as long he's in good health. I thought it's pretty to see what's inside him and what's coming out next hah. He's currently living on shredded aspen. I'll try to dig a little more next time I spot check his tank. Thank you though!

Old 05-03-2016, 05:31 PM   #24
DollysMom
You will find snake presents you missed when you change out the aspen. We all do. The good news is that as long as you spot clean what you see, the small dessicated ones you miss usually are not a problem.

Old 05-03-2016, 07:19 PM   #25
cinnabunbun
I checked his tub today after I moved him to the tank once my thermostat got here. He poop! On the side of course... But I'm happy that he left me a present and he's doing fine as usual.

Old 05-03-2016, 09:01 PM   #26
DollysMom
Very good. Glad you found it and glad all snake systems are go (pun intended).

Old 05-07-2016, 05:17 PM   #27
cinnabunbun

Just staring at the sun. He's getting bigger D and body is coming in nicely.No shed yet though, not sure when to expect that. His pink is starting to get a little lighter.

Old 05-24-2016, 07:09 PM   #28
cinnabunbun
Haven't updated in a while, been really busy with life and settling back to my old job. Doesn't stop me from giving this guy some love everyday.

Beaaar. 15g as of this weekend.

I had a little trouble with feeding today after I messed up and he learned that it was dead already. But he took it butt end after second try.

Half way dooown~ 3g pinkie still looks huge on him.

He has yet to shed, it's been a month last I brought him home. I guess I still need to learn a snake's intuition. But overall things have been great, he's really settling in, now I just need to work on my feeding skills.

Old 05-24-2016, 08:43 PM   #29
Corning
Lovely snake!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Old 05-24-2016, 09:10 PM   #30
DollysMom
He is soooo cute. What a little bundle of adorable. Is there anything cuter?

Looks like he's eating that pinkie like a champ!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
corn snake, progression, snow corns